5

Marinette opened her eyes to find herself in a hospital bed. But she was out of costume.

Had someone found her true identity! What if...

Then the past events hit her. Chat attacking and blaming her. Maybe that wasn't him. Maybe an anti-chat like Chole was. But she knew those eyes. She knew that voice. She couldn't fool herself.

She tried to control her emotions. "Hello." A short nurse walked in and came near my bed. "I'm nurse betty, can you tell me your name?" I nodded and said quietly, "marinette" She smiled. "Great! I'm going to get you a little snack." She walked out the door, but held the door open for my parents.

At least that was a good part.

"Marinette! You are okay!" My mom yelled.

"Mom, dad, what happened to me?"

Dad got a look on his face that I've rarely seen.

"You were found on top of a building. Marientte, you were attacked and left there. They are still out looking for whoever did this to you."

My mom started crying even louder and a nurse escorted her out. I hear another knock at my door. My dad walks over and I can't see who he is talking to. He looks over at me and walks out.

Alya and nino walk in. "Yo, bro. You look..."nino starts, until Alya cuts him off. "Great!" she says really cheerfully. I hear a quiet, "ow" come from him.

"shut up, I must look horrible, cause I feel like..."

Suddenly I stop.

"where is Adrien?"

"he hasn't been to school for days."

I turn to nino. He must know, but he just shrugs. Must be a model thing.

"girl, you look tired." she grabbed his shirt and pulls him out the door.

On the way out I hear Alya say, "where was ladybug and cat noir?"

Where is my chat?