4

She tried to grab the claws scrapping her face, but couldn't. So she grabbed his arm and tried to flip him over, but he landed on his feet.

"Who..." She started as she walked backwards up against the wall.

There was a cat who looked exactly like Chat noir, but the exact opposite. He had a white suit with a white pole and white cat ears. His ring was even white. His black hair covered his one eye until he moved aside to see the matching black and purple eyes.

"You! You destroyed my life!" He yelled and charged at her.

She had a confused look on her face, but gathered herself. She swung her yo-yo in circles to block him away.

"Chat! I won't hurt you!"
"The feeling is not mutual."

She heard the voice of her Chat in there, but couldn't reach out to him.

He threw his pole and it stopped her yo yo. It fell to the ground, but cat was over top of her.

"For my friends..."

He scratched her over her face with his sharp claw. She felt her blood flow out along with the the pain. She felt her tears start to come down her face.

"For my family..."

He scratched her right arm. She felt the pain as he dug his claw slowly into her arm. He removed his claw with her own blood.

"And my mother!" He yelled and made to giant scratch marks over her heart.

She looked up to find him walking to the roof.

"Chat..." She choked out.

But he was gone.