3

"Marinette!"
"Yes ma'am!"

She lifted up her head from her sketch book to see her teacher with a frown and an impatient look on her face. She quickly ran up to the chalk board and wrote the answer. She tripped over a piece of chalk and fell to the ground. She heard the laughs and started to laugh along.

Then when she got up she looked out the window and saw what looked like a combination between man and saber tooth. An akuma.

She got excused for the bathroom and quickly transformed. When she got out with her yo-yo and swung to the nearest building, Marinette looked for Chat.

Where was he?

After what seemed to be the longest battle with our Chat, she swung the final punch. She grabbed the tooth necklace from his neck and ripped it in two.

Then when the poor victim was in proper care, she started away when the sun flashed in her eyes.

There on the top of the building was Chat.

"You just left me to..." She started.

But chat bolted. She quickly jumped on top of the building to find him already a few buildings down.

She then found herself unable to find him when she was in a rooftop garden when a something grabbed her from behind.

"Chat?" She mumbled. Before her
Mouth was covered by a white claw.