09| real luv.

**THIS CHAPTER IS HIGHLY RATED R READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.**

Daniel.
AUGUST 14; 8:01PM.

I fumbled to get the door unlocked as we both stumbled into the house. We weren't drunk but we were both highly ready to get drunk off of each other. I didn't bother checking if Bahja was home because, I didn't care. All I cared about was pleasing Zonnique, nothing else. There was no plan involved it was just true feelings. I slammed the bedroom door behind us as she took no hesitation to attack me up against the door with her lips.

OMNISCIENT.

Zonnique's hands worked quickly to remove the black shirt he was wearing, almost slipping it off his body in a matter of seconds. His hands trailed to the bottom of the olive green dress she was wearing as he removed it and threw it into the floor. The two walked backwards towards the bed without their lips parting. A trail of clothes and underwear laid out on the soft plush white carpet. She softly pushed him down onto the bed with a smile.

"I wanna show you how much I love you." She said as she placed soft wet kisses on his neck.

She proceeded to sit back with his manhood pressed up against her bare ass. He let out a low groan as she squirmed around slowly lowering herself down. Unfortunately, he knew what she was up to and didn't have time for her games. His took action and grabbed his manhood from underneath of her, pressing it up against her diamond. She let out a soft moan which quickly changed into a loud sensational moan as, he slammed into her with no remorse.

"Fuck." She managed to get out through panted breaths.

He grabbed the both of her hips and pounded into her having no mercy for her at all. Her insides clenched around him as she went into her first orgasm for the night. He smirked and continued to thrust into her.

"You're happy about that huh?"

She removed his hands from her hips and turned herself around getting into 'reverse cowgirl position'. His eyes couldn't resist to roam over to her ass. He took no hesitation to sharply slap her ass causing her to scream out as she continued to rock her hips. He lifted himself up a little and reached around to rub her c.lt. He softly bit down on her neck as she continued.

"Shit, baby."

END OMNISCIENT. (this was such a tease.)

7:00AM.

I woke up with Zonnique laying on my chest. She was wide awake in a deep gaze while her fingers ran up and down my stomach.

"Nique? You okay?" I asked out of curiosity.

She nodded. "I'm fine. I just don't know what we're doing right now. We love each other deeply but, when we get together hell breaks loose."

"You were thinking about giving me a second chance?"

"In all honesty, I was. I don't think most people get the fact that you are my everything and I don't know what I'd do without you by my side." She sighed. "And, though I really hated when we argued we always ended up right again. You mean the world to me and I just love you more than words can explain." She said while holding back the tears.

Believe it or not but, this is the first time in years that she's ever expressed herself to me. She was allowing herself to open up again and it amazed me.

"Wow. If I would've known you felt this way then, I would've did better truly. You're my everything too, I'd probably stop breathing if I didn't have you." I chuckled. "I wish I did things differently though."

She turned her head and looked up at me. "As much as I want to stay here with you right now, I know I can't. So, I'll see you sometime later hopefully."

I nodded as she got up off the bed and leaned down to kiss my cheek. It was time for her go back home to her normal life and not a fantasy life anymore. It shouldn't be a fantasy and it won't be a fantasy any longer.

7:45AM.

"Baby! I'm home." Bahja's voice echoed through the hallway as she got closer to the bedroom.

I sat up on the bed and motioned for her to come sit next to me. "We need to talk."

"About what? What happened?"

"I know how deep your feelings are and I won't lie to you before this gets any worst. I'm still in love with Zonnique and I don't think I'll ever fall out of love with her." I inhaled deeply and then exhaled. "I care about you deeply but, she's my everything. You can leave if you want but, I just wanted to tell you."

Some tears immediately streamed out of her eyes. "I don't know what to say...but thank you for informing me."

She looked heartbroken and there was nothing I could do about it. Life long feelings don't just disappear over a matter of years...

--

filler chapter.

5+ DETAILED COMMENTS UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER.

QUESTIONS.

1. thoughts? feelings? reactions? i wanna know them all. 👅