05| you did what?

Daniel.
AUGUST 12; 1;34PM.

"I'm home." I yelled slightly as I walked into the front door.

Bahja walked downstairs with that angry look on her face. "Be quiet, Mia is asleep. Why didn't you come home last night?"

"What you mean? It was apart of the plan remember?" I said while walking up to her, giving her a hug that she quickly denied.

"No. The plan was take her on an apology dinner, get her drunk and let her leave with another dude." She crossed her arms over her chest. "What did you do?"

"Well. I fucked her."

She looked at me as if I was crazy. "You did what now?"

"We had drunk sex. I guess I forgot all about that other part of the plan." I shrugged and sat down on the couch.

"I didn't give you permission to fuck her. We're married why would you even think that would be okay?"

Does any of this really matter right now? It clearly was a slip up and I was drunk. What is she not understanding right now?

"As I said before we were drunk. So it shouldn't even matter at this point."

She walked over to the couch and stood in front of me. "Being drunk isn't a fucking excuse! You wanna fuck her? Then go be with the bitch."

I didn't feel like hearing her mouth anymore so, I got off the couch and slightly pushed her out my way. I walked back out of the house and got into my car. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to Zonnique's contact.

fatty🍑: you doing anything rn?
kids dad😒: no. why? want u want?
fatty🍑: wanna ride around the city wit me?
kids dad😒: sure...bringing zi logan is at my moms.
fatty🍑: be there in a min

I placed my phone down in the cup holder and pulled off from the driveway. If Bahja wasn't in the mood for me there's always someone who is.

2:00PM.

I pulled up to Zonnique's house and she was sitting outside with Zion in her arms. She walked up to the car and strapped Zion into the backseat. When she was finished she got into the passenger seat and placed the diaper bag on the floor of the car. I looked at her and she looked completely irritated.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as I pulled off from the driveway.

"Me and Bryson had a slight argument because, he knows I'm lying to him."

And here comes the part of me starting to feel bad about telling her to lie for me.

"He'll get over it."

She shook her head. "No, he won't. He's probably going to hold this over my head for a while."

"You really love him don't you?" I asked while looking at the upcoming traffic.