Chapter 6: don't be nervous

Meghan's POV:
It was the next day and I was super excited! I honestly couldn't wait till work ends.

'I get out of my bed with joy, and go into my closet and put on my uniform for work, then I head downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"Good morning Meghan!
'Quinn says flipping a pancake.

"Hey!
'I say giggling and blushing.

"Wow! I'm guessing someone slept good last night?
'Quinn says.

"Yea..
'I said blushing.

"Was it about Charlie??
'She asks in a curious voice.

"Maybe...
'I say looking down at my nails.

"Aww!! I love seeing you crushing!
'Quinn says sitting a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"I'm actually not crushing, I'm literally in LOVE❤️
'I say popping the pancakes in my mouth.

Charlie's POV:
I was already dressed and downstairs eating some leftovers of my pizza from last night.

And for some reason I had a dream about Meghan last night. I think I might like her, but I don't wanna ruin anything, we just met and I don't even know if she likes me back?

'I finish my pizza and I walk out the door of my house and I get into my car.

Gia's POV:
I wake up and I put my uniform on.
I honestly didn't even want to go to work today, but the only thing that is keeps me going is Charlie!
I can't wait to see his sexy face today.

'I go downstairs to make myself some coffee, but I'm startled by seeing my brother fast asleep on the couch.

"BECK!
'I say waking him up.

He didn't give me a response, it's probably cause he's knocked out drunk!
But that always happens to him, it gets annoying sometimes but I'm use to it.

'I gather all of my stuff and I head out the door.

Meghan's POV:
I finish my pancakes and Quinn takes it and washes it, I could have cleaned it myself but I had to go.

"Well i have to get going!
'I say picking up my purse from the coffee table.

"Ok Meg see ya later!
'Quinn says.

"Oh ya! By the way I might come home a little late today, I'm going to go hang out with Charlie today after work.

"Ooo... After work!
'She says winking at me.

"Haha! Not like that Quinn, we're just going to have hangout and chat,
THAT'S ALL!

"Mhmm....
'Quinn says.

"Haha! Bye!!
'I say closing the front door and getting into my car.

Charlie's POV:
I arrive at work, I was a little early so I just waited in my car for a couple of minutes and I went on my phone.

Gia's POV:
I pull up into a parking space, I get out of my car an I begin to walk into the mall.

But suddenly something catches my attention!
I look and see Charlie in his car on his phone.