1: Babysitting Job

"Aaliyah, time for dinner" I called. Aaliyah came out from the living room and sat at the table, still quiet.
"Are you ever gonna talk to me?" I asked. I was babysitting her, even though at her age I was staying up all night by myself, and she hadn't said a word since I arrived.
"It's okay if you don't I understand."
"You do?" She said quietly.
"Yeah. I've had babysitters before too. One of them, had gages so big that they were like double the size of his ears and he had piercings all over. His face and body were covered with tatoos and he always wore black leather. I was so scared of him."
"Seriously?" Aaliyah said,louder this time.
"Yeah" I looked over at her smiling. "I'm not that bad am I?" I asked.
"No." She shook her head and smiled, then looked back at her food and lifted her milk to her mouth.
"When my parents got home that night they found me on the couch drunk. Seriously. He put beer in my soda like he didn't even know I was a little kid. My parents didn't pay him, mostly cause he left before they even got home."
Aaliyah spit milk from her mouth then blushed, but couldn't help laughing.
"I'll get it." I pulled the papers on the table away, but they had got splattered, then wiped the rest of the milk up.
"What are these? I looked at the papers.
"Don't touch them" Aaliyah said wide eyed. "They're Shawn's"
"Who's Shawn?" I asked.
"My older brother." I nodded and set the papers back down just as I had found them.

.............................................................
Hey! I'm Kat! So this story is going to have short chapters, because it's from my Instagram. I edited it and added things though, and I also changed a few parts.
Hope you guys like it and please vote and comment, because I love to read those☺️