Welcome

Hello, dear reader, and welcome to 'Seven Days To Tame The Beast'. If you clicked on this and plan on reading any further, you got yourself one hell of a ride to go trough.

My name is Rin, and with me I have my dearest Luci-san to help me write this fanfic.

Luci-san: Hello dear reader! I am Luci-san. I am your sweet, bubbly neighbor that can kill you in your sleep if you say anything mean about my bunny slippers.

Rin: Okay, that is inough of fullish behaviour. Time to explain some shit. Luci-san will hopefully help me with this.

Anyhow, what you should first and foremost understand is that in this book, you are portrayed as the 23 year old, twin sister of Izaya Orihara.

Luci-san: That means if there is intentional or unintentional sass or really rude comebacks or comments, insults that get personal, or any of that, you should know that is natural for someone that is very close to Izaya to act like this. Especially if it this person is a twin brother or sister.

Rin: Okay, now that we got that covered, let's move on. Chapters will be posted from 2 up to 5 chapters a month. There is nothing guaranteed so we won't set an exact number.

Luci-san: Also, we have no idea how long this book will be. Each chapter will have more than 800 words in it, so the chapters should be long. However, if both me and Rin get writers block, the chapter might be a little shorter.

Rin: If the chapter is short, will have an explanation at the end. And the story will only be seen trough the readers point of view.

Oh and something else, don't give Luci-san anything sweet, because she will start biting my feet and yelling that they are chocolate.

I really hope you enjoy this book. Now we got to go. Stay awesome. Ciao!

Miss_RinLove
And
Luci-san