Where We Began (Pt. 2)

I felt at relief, now that Celty and Shinra were here. I knew that around them, Izaya and Shizuo wouldn't try to kill each other.

"Hey Shinra, Celty. We still have one big problem! Sissy's room is complete ashes! We don't have a room for her to sleep in!" Pointed out Mairu, and Kururi nodded in agreement.

"How long will it take to fully repair the room?" Wrote out Celty as she looked at Izaya. After a long awkward silence of him thinking he finally responded.

"It will take precisely a week. In that time she will need a place to sleep at." Izaya said, siting in his chair and spinning in circles till he got dizzy.

"Hey I have a proposal!" Said Shinra. We all looked at him, wanting more details than a simple 'I have a proposal'.

"So, since Shizuo is the one responsible for this, I propose she stays at his place until her room is repaired." Shinra turned to look at the still chained Beast.

Shizuo gave him the 'are-you-fucking-kidding-me' look. Everyone's attention was on the blond bartender, as he sighed.

"Fuck no, if you can't make me stay with that spawn of satan, you can't make me stay with his sister ether." Shizuo said angrily, as Shinra gave him the death glare of doom. Izaya hugged me in hope of safety.

Shinra's death glare of doom is more like his rape face. Jesus that face is scary. Even Celty was scared.

"You will let her stay at your place until her room is repaired and you will not argue with me or anyone about that. This is an order." Shinra said like one of those mad people you see out at night. And there are quite a lot of those here.

This voice and look seemed to shake even Shizuo up, so he turned his head to the side and sighed, giving up.

"Fine, but only for a week. No more, if it is possible less. Just, could you please take these shadows of me." Celty hesitated as she let Shizuo go of her shadows. Once free, he stretched out and yawned.

"Pack your stuff, we are leaving in 30." Shizuo stated as he went out to the balcony, to smoke a cigarette probably.

I nodded and got out a big suitcase as well as my laptop bag. I packed enough clothes for seven days, and since I was going to be able to wash them, I didn't need to worry much.

I got my laptop, which thankfully survived the masquerade that went on in our house just a few moments ago. I packed the chargers for my laptop and phone, got my headphones and mobile and just when I was about to sit down and wait for the beast to finish his smoke, I got pulled away by Izaya.

He took me to his office and locked the door behind us. He sat on his chair while his other hand gestured me to to come sit in front of him.

"I know, 'Don't let him do anything to you or even do as much as touch you' or some of that bullshit." I said, guessing that he was gonna go on and on about that.

"I don't need to tell you something you already know." Good, he wasn't gonna go on about that. 'Thank god, but then what is it he really wants to talk about?'

"However, I do have a little something you need to do." His words send chills down my spine. These types of things never end nicely for us, and I don't feel like getting beaten into a bloody pulp.

But the scariest part was, not the idea of failure itself, but the fact I wanted to know more about this plan the informational man had held up his sleeve.

"What?" I asked unamused. At my words he smirked and tilted his head to the side.

"Well if you sound so unamused you can go. Come on, leave. We don't want Shizu-chan waiting for you." He said as he started spinning in his chair. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and stopped his spinning.

"Tell me." I told him spitting venom with each word. He sighed and I let go of his shirt.

"I guess it can't be helped." He said as a deep silence filled the room. Everything stood still as he said the words that I thought I would never hear from him.

"Tame the beast." He put it simply, as he was talking to a child of three years.

"What?" I asked, not believing what he just said. He just smiled at my response.

"It's easy, really," Izaya started as I raised an eyebrow at his statement: "all you have to do is tame the beast."

"And how do I do that, dear brother?" I asked, looking for further explanation, but knowing him, I was not going to get any details out of him.

"I don't know how, just do it." he simply said while twirling on his office chair. I sighed, turned around and started walking out of his office when he suddenly added:

"You have Seven Days To Tame The Beast."