Episode 1: Firefly & Thunder

{Opening Song: Love Letter by BoA}

Crouching to the floor I wipe the sweat of my forehead, with my right hand I do the thumb's 'down' and narrow my eyes across the volleyball court inside. There stands the 'it' girl of the high school Haruka Oomi. 

"You're going down Oomi!" I yell scaring my other teammates.

"Bring it on Kida!" Haruka yells back making her teammates feel petrified.

This happens every PE lesson. And when it comes to PE, I have my rules:

1) Do NOT loose against anyone! (Especially Oomi!!)

2) Don't turn your back on your enemy! 

3) Teammates must all be aware of the enemy!

Our teacher blows the whistle and Haruka clenches her teeth as she screams when slamming the volleyball over to my side of the court. With my fist I do a fall blow fist and manage to hit it right at a weakling. 

"1 point to Kida's team!" The teacher shouts and gives me a line on the chalk board chart. 

Being able to start is the best in the game, you get to have a look around, if I hit it over to about where Haruka stands it's likely she'll be able to reach it. But if I hit it behind her or to the other side, I could have a small chance!

Jumping into the air as high as I could I hit the ball far behind Haruka and to the other side. A weakling of a teammate on her side screams before the ball hits her on the shoulder knocking her backwards.

"YES!" I land on my feet perfect and I turn to my teammates who have all stepped away from me shaking. It doesn't surprise me, I'm known as the 'delinquent' around here. I'm probably more of a tsundere.

"2 points to Kida's team!" The teacher shouts again.

Not long after the score was 4-3. I am the 3. But just managing to the get the 3 I got the ball.

Grinning I turn to Haruka "How should I give it to ya Oomi!?"

"Slam dunk" She says with a grin and bends over slightly and holds her arms out widely "Give it to me!"

"Arghhh!" I yell and throw the ball into the air and jump with it, with my fist I bang my hands on top of the ball so it goes straight at Haruka. 

Landing on the floor I don't see it but the volleyball hits me hard in the face making me fall to the floor making my back collide hard onto the ground.

"Kida-San!" My teammates yell and rush over to me.

I look up to the ceiling and I feel myself twitching.

"What happened?"

"You got smashed Kida" Haruka says looking down to me with a smile "Absolutely smashed"

"Go get changed everyone!" Teach yells and everyone walks away accept me as I lay there in place.

My teacher crouches down with a smile and places a hand on my shoulder, I sit up but her hand still rests there.

"You did great Kida" She says to me.

Removing her hand off me I look away with my eyes shut "I don't need your pity Sensei, I'm going to get changed"

Jumping to my feet I turn my back to Sensei and walk to the changing room where I shove my PE clothes which I left on the side into my PE kit bag. Buttoning up my white shirt, I decide to not put my tie back on, tugging my cream school jumper on I remember I haven't brought my blazer. 

If Misaki was here right now she would be scolding at me, telling me to put on the correct uniform on all the time. 

Chucking my PE kit into my locker I start to walk to the roof of the school, Haruka walks past slowly and stops beside me. "See you late, fire..." She gets her fingers into a pinch and squeezes her thumb and index pretending something is there "...fly"

Oh hell no. I'm going to bash her next volleyball round! Oomi can wait and see!!

Opening the door of the roof I make sure it's shut properly before going up a ladder to sit in my usual place to relax and think.

Looking down I feel my eyes widen as I see someone laying down his arms covering his arms. Frowning I realise that it's Raiden Atori. Everyone in school likes him. I don't understand what's so good about him though...

Placing my foot onto his stomach I push down slightly "Oi... Wake up will ya? Your trespassing here" 

He doesn't move a inch which makes me frown and think something is up.

I shake him with my foot "Oi!"

A firm hand grips my ankle and I see Raiden's eyes look up straight at mine, his face full of no emotion.

"W-What?" I mutter

"I'm loving your panties, Ki-da-chan" He says.

I feel the heat rush to my cheeks. Pulling my ankle away from his grasp I go to the ground beside him so he can no longer see up my skirt "P-P-Perverted Alien!!!!"

Nothing is said for a long while and I look away from Raiden.

Clearing my throat I say "You're trespassing here... I always come here and written my name on here"

"Oh?" Raiden cocks his head to the side "I didn't see a name"

"Are you stupid ?" I ask and point to where my name should be "It's right there"

"Are you sure Kida-chan?"

Frowning I turn myself around and look to where my name in chalk should be. But it isn't there.

"Did you find it Ki-da-ch-an?~" Raiden says in my ear making me flinch away from him.

"Y-You..." I say twitching once again "PERVERTED ALIEN JERK!!!"

Standing on the train, I let my back rest. After today I don't want anymore trouble. 

Reaching the door of my apartment I open it up to see a letter for me, my address in beautiful curly writing, shutting my eyes I know exactly who it's from. I rip it in half and then rip it into tiny pieces. Leaning my back against the door I slide down it and I cover my face with my hands. 

{Ending Song: Echo by Jason Walker}