Baby and Surprises

A few weeks later Melissa got the role of Jessica which was the girls name in the movie, Jade was so proud of her and they would start filming in two weeks. Melissa was so excited and she couldn't wait to get her big break as an actress. But something about the bubbly amazing singer actress was off. She didn't come to school today and Jade didn't know how to keep her meanness off from the brink.

Jade knew it could be the movie, but it could also be... No she couldn't think of that. He's done too much to her. Not to mention Robbie wasn't in school either, was their something going on with them? No, Melissa doesn't like him at all since Rex came back to life. "Heya Jade what's up?" Andre said. Jade smiled softly knowing Andre wouldn't do any harm to her. "Have you seen Melissa? I know it could be the movie, but the filming doesn't start until two weeks from now." Andre smiled sadly. "No, I haven't seen the puppet savior, as far as I've heard Tori told me she was sick." Jade got worried for her girlfriend. "Sick? How sick?" Andre put his hand on her shoulder and said. "It's just the stomach flu she'll be fine." Jade smiled. But she was worried on the inside.

At Melissa's house she was puking her guts out. "Holy chiz I don't think this is the stomach flu." Melissa checked on her calendar. Okay so today is the 15th of November. And I was...shoot I am late!" Melissa then said. "I was supposed to have my period on the 10th. I'm five days late." Melissa was stressed out now that she might be pregnant. It wasn't that she didn't want to it was that she wasn't sure how the director would take it. "What if I'm not?" Melissa thought. Melissa found an extra unused pregnancy test which she did not what to know why her mother had one.

She took the test hoping that she would not be pregnant, not because she wouldn't love the baby she would, but she was scared of her career. Melissa wasn't sure how to tell Jade. Then her step dad Scott and Robbie walked in the house and heard noises. "Rae is that you?" Scott said. Melissa then said. "No Scott, mom isn't here, it's just me." Scott then came near the bathroom and said. "Melissa, get back to bed, you need to rest." Melissa scoffed inwardly. "Yeah, like Jade's baby will want me to be sleeping, he or she will probably kill me one day." Melissa sighed. "I know, Scott, but I just..." Scott opened the door, fortunately for Melissa her clothes were on after she took the test. Scott saw the test and said. "Well, whose been a slut recently?" Melissa shook her head. "No, Scott I swear it was on accident, I didn't plan this." Scott shook his head and slapped Melissa across the face. "I know you did this on purpose, dyke. What is your girlfriend Jade going to say huh, you little whore!" He kicked her shin a couple times not hearing Melissa drop to the ground. Robbie slapped her and said. "How could you! You've ruined this family, you're a disgrace." Melissa shook her head frantically saying. "No, Scott please I'm begging you. I did not do this on purpose, don't hurt my baby. Robbie you got to believe me it's not my fault." Scott laughed. "You actually want this baby, don't you dyke."Robbie laughed and said. "I'd believe you if that was Andre's baby, but seeing how that turns out. And I want my revenge for Rex." Scott punched her in the face and kicked her stomach twice for Robbie. Robbie spit at her face. Melissa really hoped her baby was okay, she didn't want to lose it even if she wanted to have her big break. Melissa noticed he was trying to rape her. Robbie was holding her so she didn't get away from the two of them. Scott and Robbie took off her shirt and jeans leaving her in her underwear. Both Robbie and Scott started stripping themselves, but Scott was getting ready to align his cock to her centre when Melissa kicked him in the stomach knocking him out cold and taking Robbie down by a punch in the face leaving him cold too. She took that opportunity to run to where she felt safe.

Melissa didn't notice her clothes were tattered, but she didn't care she wanted out of that hell hole she lived in. She just ran from the things that made her want to kill herself. Her father, her step dad,Robbie, Rex, her sister to a lesser extent, and Hayden for making her feel this weak and actually calling her a slut. She came to a stop when she was running out of breath and in too much pain to bear. Jade was starting to worry about her girlfriend so she went outside to go to her house only to find her in her front yard about ready to pass out. "Melissa!" Jade said as she got to her girlfriend. Melissa almost fell when Jade rescued her from the fall. "What happened baby girl?" She asked softly. Melissa then said. "I feel safe now, but can we go inside I'm cold." Jade picked her up, feeling her freezing girlfriend and said. "Holy cheese baby girl, you're freezing. Let's get you warmed up okay baby girl?" Melissa nodded.