Chapter 4

It's been about two days since I had seen Josh there and I'm so happy every day when he dosnt come.

"Bye see you tomorrow" I yell to my coworkers "bye Alex" I hear as I walk out the door into the dark night.

I walk up to the car and jump in and drive home as I park in the driveway I notice all the lights off and the one in my bedroom on that's weird I didn't think I left it on I shrugg it off and walk into the house.

"Hello" I call hanging up my jacket.

"Meg?" I call I hear crying comming from my bedroom and I run up the stairs "meg.... meg are you o-" I turn the corner into my room and freeze at the sight Meg sitting on my bed with a needle filled with heroin.

"Wanna explain" Meg says

"I-uohhhh- Meg" I start nervously

"Cut the lies I'm done"

"What"

"Your going to rehab no excuses" she says catching me off guard this feels like when my parents kicked me out funny how history always finds a way to repeat itself but you know what this time it's not.

"Look im not going to rehab" she stops and looks at me "Alex you fucking need help why can't you just admit that." "because I don't need help"

I reply back with

"Alex it's either rehab or the street I've already packed your bag common it's not that hard a choice." she says

"You know what your right it's not a hard choice" I say and grab my bag running downstairs grabbing my coat and running out the door.

I walk down the streets wondering where now I need to quit this shit I mean it's taken away everything I've had but I'm sure I would have Recked that anyway. I pick a corner in an alley where the wind is being blocked and just sleep there. 'I guess this is my life now'