Chapter 6

Josh's POV

Alex just went to take a shower so I decide I should look through her stuff I could tell she was lying when she only gave me the one and I hate that she promised me an lied but I guess I would have done that to.

I heard the water run and I bring her mid sized black suit case upon my light chocolate couch and zip it open with caution it's hard to come face to face with what was my addiction for years.

As I open up the suit case my eyes instantly land on a small brown bag "yup" I think to myself I pull the bag out and look inside just to see probably four needles loaded to the tip I take a silent gasp even though I half expected it. "what the hell are you doing!" a voice exclaims and as I drop the brown bag and turn around my eyes fall upon a wet haired Alex in nothing but a towl clung to her around her midsection her brown eyes fillies with anger my eyes drag down to her wrist she is tryin to cover be hiding them behind her back but failing the fresh blood is slowly tracing down from the fresh cuts. I look at her with a saddend look and feel bad every time I look at this girl she must think I pity her is just want to help her I hope she gets that. "ehhem" she clears her throat waiting for a response from me. "I was just-" I start before she cuts me off "going through my stuff you have no right" "just like you have no right to lie you said that was the last of it" I say hold if up the brown paper bag I had recently dropped. she suddenly falls silent at a loss for words she opens her mouth to protest but nothing comes out.

just when I was about to apologize the door flys open revealing a Matt "hey man I was just- ummm" he stopes looking at Alex still standing there in a towl. "oh Matt Alex Alex matt" I say causally "josh why is there an Alex person standing in the middle of you hall with nothing but a tow?" Matt attempts a whisper but comes out Awkward and loud enough for her to hear. "umm yeah Alex where are your clothes" I ask "in my suit case" she replies like I'm stupid but I guess I am for that "right" I say and dig through it because I still want to serch through it some more. "umm Alex there is only your uniform in here" I say trying to find some more clothing "yeah I know" she replies "I'll just where it since it's all I have" she adds "umm go to my closet and get a shirt or somthing I'll get you clothes tomorrow after we wash this" I say "no josh you dont" she starts "just go down the hall to the right next to the bathroom" I say an she does as told I look over and Matt, I'm guessing was staring at her since he's in a position looking at where she stood twenty seconds ago "dude I hate to tell you this but her wrists were cut up" Matt says pointing out the oblivious "i know I'm trying to help her" I reply. "Ok" he replies awkwardly "what were you hear for?" I ask "oh umm mike wanted to know if the guys wanted to go for coffee tomorrow night or dinner or something." he says "yeah sure can I bring Alex?" I ask because there is no way in leaving her alone because apparently I can't leave her alone for two mins before she cuts. "yeah all the guys are bringing the girls so yeah" he says "ok I'll see you later" I say and Matt leaves without a good bye to anyone it would seem rude but it's just Matt I guess.

Alex comes out and she looks amazing her long hair is still slightly damp and she's wearing a my blue long sleeve shirt that's way to big on her and droops down to her mid thighs.

"You know your really lanky." she says holding up her arms so I can see how much extra falls over her arms. i chuckle "so I've been told" she smiles and walks over to me and where her suit case is. "So where can I put my stuff" she asks trying not to look guilty. "about that what's this?" I ask holding up the brown paper bag I retreated from the couch. "uhhh I ummm." she stutters "it's fine just don't let it happen again" "ok" she says quietly "and one last thing" I say "yeah" she turns around I walk over to her slowly and reach for her hand pulling the sleeve back "never again" she looks down shyly. "common let's go to the washroom I have some bandages." I say and lead the way with her following along.

Alex's POV

I sat on the counter while Josh finished bandaging up my arm "done" he says. "what time is it" I ask "almost 11 want a snack" he asks checking his phone "no thanks ummm so what should we do" I ask he looks at me in the 'ur gonna listen but I feel bad for u' look "I'm gonna make you a small snack ok? and i dont know do u wanna watch a movie?" he asks "whatchya got" I say looking at him movies always peeked my interest and u haven't seen one in a while.

I sit on the couch just as the movie is sarting none other than the goonies my favorite as Josh walks out of the kitchen with a plate and sits on the couch beside me "wala" he says holding out two pieces of toast with peanut butter on them "one for me one for you" he says I smile slightly "thanks" I say "no problem" he replies the movie starts and I take my toast and take small bites out of it I really hate the idea if getting fat but at least this is isn't to high in calories. we sit together as the movie is half way through I'm cuddled over one side of the couch while josh it in the middle I look at him and watch the small sparkle in his eyes as he watches the tv and smiles slightly my eyes began to droop and suddenly I'm taken away by the darkness of sleep.

Knock knock I hear quietly as I'm still dazed all the sudden I hear the door swiftly open and close along with the feeling of people watching me I open my eyes slowly to see two men looking at me weirdly one I recognize from last night and the other has a Mohawkh but I don't remember seeing "hi" the Mohawk guy says slightly scaring me I go to sit up and realize there is a weight on my I look to see what it is and I see Josh's arms wrapped around me as I'm slightly curled into him I jump lightly waking him up and he springs backwards instantly "well that wasn't awkward" the Mohawk guy says I look at josh then back to the two guys. "oh I'm mike and this is natt" Mohawk boy or I guess mike says "alex" I reply in kinda like the 'what the fuck I need an explanation" sorta look "oh Alex this is Mike and Matt you met Matt last night there in my band." Josh explains quickly "ummm ok" i reply sorta following but let be real when was the last time I followed someone.

"Oh Alex get ready were gonna go shopping" josh sai after the Mohawk and shaggy haired boys left. I got up and walked to the washer and dryer and retreated my uniform from the dryer got changed brushed my hair and we left without a word.