5 year anniversary

(kindaish includes TCC spoilers, sorry~)

scorpiusmalfoy

scorpiusmalfoy okay this about to be a sappy ass post about the love of my life

scorpiusmalfoy okay this about to be a sappy ass post about the love of my life. I met this loser 8 years ago on the damn hogwarts express. He came into my compartment with his snotty cousin (ily now rose) who took one look at me and LEFT. But you know what? he didn't follow his cousin. oh no no no, he stayed, and wanna know why? for my damn candy but that's okay because he was cute. We instantly became best friends and I'm super glad??? we even defeated a villain like who tf gets to say that???? (lol when he thought he fancied her) but than, 5 years ago today hE KISSED ME. yeah okay maybe I'm sounding like a loser but I honestly don't care because these past years have been the best of my entire life. He's been with my through the toughest times, he has seen me at my weakest, my strongest, my lowest and my highest, and I could not as for anyone better. I love you so much, Albus Severus Potter, forever.

215 likes

view all comments

rosiew this is the cutest thing ever, you two really are the most perfect couple ever???? (also snotty? wow thanks Scor means ALOT)

lilyluna i'm tearing up ily brother in law. (can i say that? i know ya'll aint married but you've been together long enough to be in the family)

thesiriuspotter god damn it malfoy why is this so cute

t.lupin please get married asap

scorpiusmalfoy thank you all i lov u all

albusseverus you little cute shit i am crying infront of my parents because you mean the world to me god wait till i get my revenge you cute little cinnamon bun

scorpiusmalfoy @albusseverus 😘😍💕

albusseverus

albusseverus okay good now it's my turn to write a sappy post

albusseverus okay good now it's my turn to write a sappy post. From the very first moment I saw this cinnamon bun I knew that he was going to be someone important to me, even at age eleven. I never truly knew though just HOW important he would end up. from the first time we shared candy, to being sorted into the same house, to moving in together, not a moment has gone by where i've not thought about how lucky i am to be dating not only the hottest guy ever, but the most gentle soul, the most loving person the world has to offer. I often think of our future together. A house, steady jobs, and a couple of kids. I think about how I'd never want to share that with anyone other than you. You are my rock. You keep me happy and you're there when I'm sad. You've only ever been the only one for me, Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, and one day, it will be official. I love you more than anyone could love anything, my sunshine.

215 likes

view all comments

scorpiusmalfoy i am a blabbering mess oh my god i love you so much

rosiew i am speechless (typeless? wordless?) at how adorable this is

lilyluna you did good brother

t.lupin please get married asap

thesiriuspotter agreed w teddy

albusseverus @scorpiusmalfoy 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 💖

(idk i might delete this book)
(Update: i'm not gonna delete.)