Chapter 4 - Catching Feelings?

You entered Calvin's house and looked around, it was a bit messy but for the most part clean. There was an empty glass on the kitchen counter and a few plates in the sink, also a jacked tossed on the couch and some papers on the floor.
"Sorry it's messy." He looked embarrassed.
"It's fine." You said trying to make the best out of the situation. I don't want to be here but at least he is nice. You sighed.
"Do you want to sleep on the couch or my bed?" He offered, you were surprised that he offered his bed.
"I'll sleep on the couch." You blushed slightly because you were flattered, you tried to ignore it he is just a nice guy... You trailed off in thought.
"Ok." He said as he noticed you blush. "I'll go get a pillow and blanket for you." He said as he took his snapback off revealing his messy hair. You stood still and looked around, it was a nice house for someone around your age, what could his job be anyways? You thought, whatever it is he must make good money. You thought about a bunch of things until about five minutes later he came out holding a thick pillow and light blanket, you noticed he changed into red and black checkerboard pants and a white t-shirt. You looked at him for a second and shook away the thought that he looked cute.
"T-thanks." You stuttered. Great now I look like an idiot. You thought as you grabbed the pillow and blanket. Calvin looked worried and you wanted to ask what was wrong but you ignored it.
"Well I'm gonna talk to some friends on skype sorry if I get to loud just knock on the door." He said and you nodded.
"I'm probably not gonna sleep anyways, I have sleeping issues." He smiled at you.
"I have insomnia also." He replied and sat next to you on the couch.

*Time skip*

Hours passed and you and Calvin were talking, he was smiling like crazy and laughing at every dumb joke you made and you were laughing at his jokes too. Maybe Calvin isn't a bad person overall. He scratched the back of his head and smiled.
"I'm glad I got to know you more- I mean your a really sweet person." He laughed slightly. "I wanted to know if we could go out for coffee in the morning," he paused "well if you want." Maybe he means we can go as friends.
"Ok I'm up for it." You smiled and realized your cheeks felt hot, you knew you were blushing. Am I falling in love... Again? You asked yourself.

Calvin's POV
You scratch the back of your head. "I'm glad I got to know you more- I mean your a really sweet person." You laugh. What the fuck was that laugh Calvin? I must look like a smiling idiot... "I wanted to know if we could go out for coffee in the morning." Shit I hope that didn't sound awkward. "Well if you want." I hope she knows I want to be more than friends. You hold your breath as she speaks.
"Ok I'm up for it." You noticed her smile. She is such a nice person and I'm just an asshole that makes YouTube videos.

------
Hey well I hope you are enjoying the story as you lovebirds *cough* friends start to love *cough* like each other.
Side note: I'm shitty at other peoples point of view so sorry if it sounds weird :^)