Chapter 33

Rain's P.O.V

When it was 8PM that meant warped tour closed and we gave out the guitar and uke. Not many people spent all day at warped many people left early so I kind of had the thought that not a lot of people would, one, find us, and two, come but when we found a place and started we were surprised how many people had been gathering around. And it wasn't only warped tour people, although it mostly was, it was just people walking by to hear some music.

After the first song I spoke as Ash tuned back his guitar out of drop d. "So hello everyone. If you don't know us then welcome but if you do than welcome back." I giggled. "We are Burning Thursday we play at warped since '10." I laughed some more. "But we always do this because I make instruments so if you want to win these two instruments." I gestured to our instruments. "Please do put your name in the hat." I smiled and started up a song by Sleeping With Sirens called With Ears To See and Eyes To hear. I looked over and saw our good friends Justin Hills humming with Kellin Quinn and Alex Howard to the side. I smiled and sang along with Ash doing the backup even though we really didn't need it. 

~

"Awesome and for the winners of the guitars and ukes." I said. "JUSTIN!" I said. He smiled and walked over to me. I snatched up the hat. "Pick a name any name." I said. He chuckled and grabbed a paper handing it to me. "Avery! You are the lucky winner on the price is right!" I said. Someone giggled and ran up. Me and Ash signed the guitar and handed it to her. "And Alex!" Ash said. Alex rolled his eyes but picked a name. 

"Rose!" Ash said. No one came up. "Is there a Rose?" I asked. No one. "Kellin pick a name." Ash said. Kellin picked a name. "Blade?!" Ash said. Someone came running up. She had dark red hair and she looked hurt but it was hard to see in the dark. We hugged her and I asked if she was okay. "Yes I used to have an issue with my father but he is now locked away." She said. I hugged her again. She went on to the others. Once everyone was gone I asked Kellin, Justin and Alex to sign the warped tour Uke. I had gotten Waterparks and Reel Big Fish to sign. I also got Set It Off since I ran into them along with Palaye Royale. It was kind of nice how everyone kind of knew each other and liked each other. 
Vic made his way over to me as I started to pack up.

"Come over for a movie?" Vic asked. "Vic. Stop." I said waving to Justin. He smiled and shot me a wave as he left with the others. I kind of wished the sleeping guys would have stayed. "Listen. I need to go." I said as Ash came to my rescue. I walked back to the bus talking to Ash. We bumped into the Maine and we had them sign the uke. It was a good and bad thing to barbeque was tonight, I really didn't want to go to Vic's but I also didn't want to see him last.

When we got to the bus I turned to Louis. "What do I wear?" I asked. Louis laughed and took me into the other room. "Who are we impressing?" Louis. "I don't even know anymore, myself." I chuckled. Louis laughed and searched through my bag. I really didn't care if he did that because we had gotten so close that it meant nothing to me.

He handed me a dress with some creepers. I opened the dress to find what to wear under it. "LOUIS!" I said. "That is sexy!" I said. "Well , I mean you're going to get Vic jealous, right?" Louis smirked. "God I just wish he would go away!" I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I first put on the velvet black dress with buttons that came right above my knees.

*photo above*

Once that was on I put on the thigh highs and garter that I thought was a little much. Once I had all that on I topped it off with a black flower crown. I smiled in the mirror and walked out to see Louis looking through my makeup. While he was doing that I brushed through my dark hair with a soft brush. He gave me some makeup ideas but I ended up just going with a light brown colour with a slight winged eyeliner. After that I tied up my creepers and met with Ash and Jak in the front of the bus, we linked arms.

Vic's P.O.V

Why didn't she want me? I broke up with the girl I was dating before warped because I knew I would get her back, but she wants nothing to do with me. I knew for sure she would be at the barbecue tonight but I also was sure I would get drunk, atleast I had Tony and Jaime to watch for me a little. We all knew Mike would get stoned, so we left him to himself at these type of things.

Jaime walked over to me. "Why do you look so good?" He asked. "You know why." I said. "Leave the poor girl alone!" Mike called. "Shut up! I am older and wiser!" I said. "Sometimes I question that too." He said. I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't start with me, also what is going on with her and Justin?" I said. "From sws?" Tony asked walking in. I nodded. "They talk, they're friends, no one is dating her and I think she is enjoying that for now." He said. I sighed. They better stay just friends.

"Are you guys going?" I asked. "To the warped party?" Jaime asked. "I know I am." Mike said from the floor. "I may stop by, it is a lot of drunks, and you know I am trying to get better." Tony said. I shrugged.

I grabbed my phone and started to leave the bus. "See ya'll there!" I called as I left. Jaime ran after me though. "Are you going to bother her?" Jaime asked. "Why does it matter, nothing will change her mind, she hates me and that is the end of it, I will never get her back and Mike is right. I just need to get my mind off of her and leave her alone." I said.

"I agree but you are never going to get her back if you never do anything. Try to gain her love back or do something, promise me you won't drink more then one beer tonight and that is it." He said. 

I sighed. "No guarantee." I said. "Remind me of why she left you?" Jaime asked. "Cause my drinking got out of hand." I mumbled. "If you can show her that you're strong and that you can not drink too much maybe she will get a little closer to you, I'm just asking you to try." He said. He patted my back and ran off.

I was left deep in thoughts, he was right, if I didn't drink for this night, this night usually filled with drinks, it would show her I'm getting better. Much better.

A/N idk, I had to rewrite this whole chapter basically