►nicknames

iv. nicknames

"poor me."

_

"Yesss?" Harley picked up her golden phone. "Well hello, Cowboy! What's up?" The blonde listened to her friend on the other side of the phone, "Yesss... Why?" Harley nodded and continued to listen. Her face expression then changed after her little friend mentioned a familiar name, "Ohhh... Really? Well... would you like and come here and perhaps we could do something?" Miss Quinnzel squealed in delight when her friend said yes.

"I guess that you have a friend coming here?" Kol downed his drink.

"You know, Mistah, you should really stop drinking." Harley stared at the liquid, "Anyways... Where's your 'deadly' brother?" The Jester made quotation marks with her fingers.

"Why?"

"Because. We're friends."

"Really? And I thought Niklaus would never find a friend." The Original laughed.

"Laugh all you want, Vampy. Plus, I thought we were friends." Harley pouted then plastered a smug look on her face, "By the way, your metal bat's your room." She winked.

"Crazy, we are friends. By the way." The brunette boy mimicked.

"And that's why I can take this bourbon away from you so easily, friend." Harley ran up to the vampire and took the drink from his broad hands, "Loser."

"I thought I was the friend?" Kol smirked, amusement clearly visible in his dark brown eyes. Harley rolled her playful, mischevious blue eyes, "Yes. You were until I gave you a nickname, Thing One. And I have many, many more."

"Oh no! I don't want you calling me Thing One, Barbie." Kol played along.

"Call me the Bad Guy, not Barbie!" The Jester painted her face with a disgusted expression, "And that's probably why B-Man's after me. Poor me." She pouted, "Well Chocolate Eyes, are you joining me or what?" Harley sachet towards the door grabbing the bat from Denver in the process.

"I have nothing better to do," Kol shrugged and walked towards the Blondie but stop, "I would love to, Miss Quinn."

"Perfect! Let's go then!" She exclaimed.

_

tomorrow.

{salvatore & drama}