►salvatore & drama

v. salvatore & drama

"bad guy? i'm the bad guy. wait, no. bad girl."

-

"Well, hello boys! Ya' miss me?" Harley beamed as she walked in the local pub, "Still scared of me?" Everyone shook in fear of the blonde girl, but not the unknown supernatural species theat lurks around the town of Mystic Falls. "Still afraid? They're still afraid." The Jester smirked and swinged her bat as she walked right in the middle of the Grill and smashed an empty table which earned gasps from the people in the building.

"Afraid. Afraid. Good job, Harley!" Kol smirked.

"I don't seem to recognize you, Pigtails." An arrogant voice walked right by through the pair, mot afraid of the pair.

"Damon Salvatore! Let me ask, 'how's the Gilbert siblings?' Hmm... I wonder?" Kol rolled his eyes but never dropped his infamous smirk. The Original knew Elena or any of the Gilberts. Well only Elena, was a touchy subject for the arrogant Salvatore.

"Let me guess... Hmm... Is she dead? Or... Crazy?" Harley guessed still having her smug smirk stuck on her very pale face. Damon turned to the crazy clown, "Do I know you?"

"No." The Jester said void, and dropping her wide smirk or grin. Really you can never tell with the Pigtailed Girl.

"Well... Just so you know this man," Damon pointed at the young Original, who was smriking. None of that 'Shut up, I'm gonna kill you right now' look, "Right here, is a bad guy."

"Bad guy? I'm the bad guy. Wait no, the bad girl. And I already know. If not, he should be dead by now, Mistah A." Harley gave a nickname to the man who was know for, not only his, dark hair and blue eyes. But also his name giving.

"Mistah A?" Damon focused his sole attention to the red and blue highlighted girl with the metal bat. Harley nodded, pursing her lips sealed completely in a thin red line. "Mistah A. AKA, Monsinuer You-Ask-To-Many-Questions." Harley's accent danced through her voice.

"Damon, who is this?" An annoying voice or as Harley thinks, speaks from behind her. Both the Blonde and Brunette Boy turned to look at who harbored the voice.

"Elena! Great!" Kol exclaimed sarcastically.

"I am not apart of this, too-daloo boys!" Harkey linked hers with Kols' and dragged him to the busboy, "They're still afriad of me. The bad guy."

-

sunday.