Michael

Archangel Michael is probably the most famous of all the archangels. He's been sainted, churches are named for him, and he features prominently in the Bible and other sacred texts. Ancient and modern artwork portray Michael as a muscular athletic archangel with intensity powerful facial expressions and body language. Usually he's painted with his sword poised above a pinned-down demon. This is to signify Michael's primary purpose of slaying the ego and fear. Sacred texts and countless man are named after him.

Each archangel has a specialty; and some, like Michael, have several. Here are some of Michael's main ones:
Protection
As the defender of all that is pure, Michal is the epitome of strength and valor. He intervenes miraculously to save lives and to protect our bodies, loved ones, vehicles, belongings, and reputations.
Protection while in vehicles
There have been many accounts of Michael saving a driver from a potential accident. As a result, many people believe that when you climb into a car, it's important to ask Michael for protection. "Remember that the archangels can only intervene if you ask for their help."
Protection of belongings
Since archangel Michael is the chair protector of everyone, it makes sense that he's involved with watching out for our possessions.
Spiritual protection
Archangel Michael is the supreme protector who guards against all effects of fear and fear-based energies. After all, this negative emotion is the driving force behind everything that's unsavoury in this world. Without fear, we have peace.
Protecting job and reputation
Archangel Michael protects us in many ways, including guarding or reputation and join status.

Life-purpose Guidance
Archangel Michael had been overseeing God's mission on earth since before people populated the planet, and he lovingly oversees our human Divine life missions. Michael is a record keeper and man-ager, helping you, and everyone else, know the purpose of your life. He also guides your next step and helps you make important life changes.

Archangel Michael's colours:
Royal purple, royal blue, and gold
Crystal or Gemstone:
Sugulite
Astrological sign:
Oversees all