The Story Of Us (Chapter 3)

School was rough, in Alex's point of view. He never did like school. He figured it was a waste of time. But the feeling of being surrounded by hormonal teenagers makes him believe that he's one of them. He never wanted it to end. Like he's feeding off to the souls of the young people surrounding him. Well, okay. That sounded a little bit Satanic. But, whatever.

"hey did you hear about the new teacher? He's insanely hot!" one of Alex's classmate whispered from behind him. Okay, well maybe he's gay and he'd picked a lot of femininity from most of the girls here. But Alex wasn't one to gossip, especially about the "insanely hot new teacher.".

Besides, he has Matt. Although they're not official and Matt know nothing about his sexuality. They're still bestfriends and Alex has a little bit of a crush on the Mickey Mouse-obsessed guy. Can't blame Alex if the girls in his classroom brushed a little bit of girliness on him.

And the said crush was now walking towards him. He wasn't in love, no. He's incapable of doing it. But Matt, he was just different.

"Hey man, heard about the new teacher? First time he stepped here on campus and girls are already swooning over him. I think he's our new English teacher." Matt said, voice was laced with annoyance yet somehow amused.

"Yeah, I overheard it from Tina and her bitches earlier. Lunch later?" The older man said, completely going off topic.

Matt nodded and left.

Alex sighed as he shifts uncomfortable on his seat. Over thinking things really isn't healthy anymore. He thinks about telling Matt how he feels about him. How would Matt react, Alex would definitely be pushed away. But his feelings for the guy was just unbearable that he couldn't even think straight.

Lunch arrived and Alex was ready enough to confront Matt about how he feels. Yes, he's nervous. Who wouldn't be? As he sits across Matt at the lunch table, completely planning out things in his head on how he was going to deal with this kind of thongs. So he took the risk.

"Hey Matt. Come with me in the wash room? I need to show yousomething." He had to lie.

"If you're gonna persuade me on doing drugs then I'll fucking pass man."

"No. Just... C'mon. It's important." he trailed off, as Matt nodded and irritatedly pushed himself off his now comfortable seat.

When they got in the wash room, Alex felt nauseous. His head was spinning and his breathing became shorts pant. His heartbeat was rapidly banging in his chest that he feels like it's gonna come off soon from its place.

"Okay, what is it?" Matt finally asked. And this is it. Alex was leaning forward, attempting to finally kiss Matt for the first time.

And he did.

Butterflies errupted in his stomach. He was beginning to pull off when Flyzik didn't even kiss back. He felt his world crumble down beneath him and Hell was there to swallow him whole. But to his surprise when his lips were centimeters apart from Matt, the younger boy pushed his lips on Alex in an attempt to kiss the boy.

And if earlier Alex felt butterflies, damn. Right now he felt like some swarm of bees were in his stomach, he didn't feel like throwing up. He felt like he never wanted this to end. Yet suddenly Matt was pulling back. And so was he.

"What the hell was that?!" Matt whispered-yell. Like it was unbelievable what just happened. Alex had to admit. It was unbelievable. He imagined it like Flyzik was gonna throw punches at him and call him insulting names. But this was much better than he thought.

"I-i... I like you. Matt." Alex said, hesitant at first when he saw Flyzik's eyes widen in shock.

But he wished he just never said it.

"You can't Alex. I'm not gay. Let's.... Let's just.. Forget... This happened. Okay? See you 'round, man."

And just like that. Matt was gone. And for the second time today. Alex cried to himself. Wishing he would just die. Right here. Right now.