Chapter 1: The Strange Child

[(Y/N)'s POV]

Ozpin: "Please, remember what I told you."

Me: "I know, No one can know I'm your son, and I need to behave."

Ozpin: "Good. Now don't forget to be on time. The opening ceremony starts at noon."

Me: "Got it."

Ozpin then walked out the door and headed to Beacon. I looked to my right and saw a male, same age as me, with long dark brown hair that was pulled back into a pony tail with the left side of his hair down covering his left eye, smiling at me. His one hazel eye and his one blue eye seemed to shine with excitement.

Cody: "So, we get to attend Beacon? Think it'll be fun?!"

Me: "Getting to kill monsters and fight other people, I'd hope so."

He jumped up off the couch and cheered.

Cody: "It's been so long since we've killed something!"

Me: "What are you talking about? We fought a pack of Beowulves yesterday."

Cody: "But we didn't get to play with them so it wasn't any fun! Ozpin was all like 'Battling isn't a place for fun, it is a test of strength.' Then we had to take it all seriously and killed them quickly."

He said, imitating Ozpin as we remembered the lecture he gave us.

Me: "You do realize that 'behaving' means not killing people, and actually taking fighting seriously, right?"

He paused and thought a moment. He then slumped over.

Cody: "Ugh! This is gonna be boring!"

Me: "Didn't I tell you that? We have to act normal. Meaning I've gotta learn to ignore you."

Cody: "But I'll feel neglected..."

He gave a fake sniffle which turned into a devilish grin with his sharp teeth.

Cody: "Why pretend to be sane when it's so much fun to be off your rocker?"

Me: "Because other wise we'd wind up back in a straight jacket."

He sighed.

Cody: "Mood stabilizers and anti-psychotics, you used to be so much fun before they made you take all that stuff."

Me: "I used to be a murder crazed psychopath."

Cody: "Oh? And what are you now?"

I smiled.

Me: "A highly functioning sociopath."

[Ozpin's POV]

As I entered my office I saw Glynda already there setting things up.

Glynda: "Hello sir."

Me: "Hello Glynda. How are you today?"

Glynda: "I'm good, how are you?"

Me: "I'm just fine, thank you for asking."