7: Explanation

BBB'S P.O.V

"What are you two here?" We all (exception of Kaizo) ask them, furious, how the heck did they get inside the ship!

"Well, our hide-out was simply that box you just sliced and we--OUCH!!!" Probe explained until Adu Du hit him with that famous dented mug of his.

The box head alien shushed him, but then, Kaizo gave them this VERY threatening look.

"Explain yourselves, as I will not hesitate to use force." Kaizo commanded, in hand, his saber glowed neon light blue. And his powerband just beeped as well. Uh Oh

The two immediately panicked at the sight. "Okay, okay, we'll fess up! Don't hurt us please!!" Adu Du was nearly at the crying point of that.

He put his saber back to the knife holder, and crossed his arms.

"I-it's all innocent...really, it is..." Adu Du nervously said, he didn't like being stared at, espescially if it is a legendary rebel commander.

"Well, explain! How did you get here, and what's your backstory." Yaya said, her eyes scrunching a bit in frustration.

"Okay! Okay! It all started with--"

--FLASHBACK--

NORMAL P.O.V

"Eh, what do you mean they're leaving?!" Adu Du exclaimed at Probe, who had just returned, still wearing his disguise as a janitor.

Probe then explained

~At Rintis Primary Middle School~

"It's decided guys, for the sake of the entire universe!" Boboiboy announced loudly.

Everyone was planning out and deciding whether they were going to leave Earth or not, it was still on-going even after a year had passed,

"Yeah, but how are we actually going to go out there? I'm sure Adu Du wouldn't even agree to us!" Ying asked.

"Don't worry, I'm sure to tell my brother, he did offer us to the finding." Fang anwsered.

Boboiboy smiled at him calmly. A little too sweet. "Thanks Fang, It's great to have a friend like you." He cheekiliy said to the raven-haired alien, and Fang's cheeks almost immediately tinted pink. "A-anytime..." He responded, scratching the back of his head.

The hero just put up those trademark thumbs up at him, and proceeded to talk about what they'll do and what they're expectations are.

"I ASKED WHY DID THEY LEAVE, NOT ABOUT THAT ALIEN'S FEELINGS!!!" Adu Du practically snapped, Probe was talking about something else rather than the asked topic, which caused him to get hit by the dented mug he drinks out of.

"Ouch Mr. Boss... That really hurt, I'd thought you'd be interested in hearing stuff like that..." Probe said, rubbing the "boil" that was on his head.

He sighed angrily.

"Anyway, we HAVE to find a way for us to sneak in!" Adu Du said, thinking of an idea

--FLASHBACK END--

"So we planned to hide in that box you just sliced and change this ship's coordinates to a planet with NO dangers and have cocoa energy, instead of messing with these BRATS." Adu Du explained, and it marked the end of the story.