they're here!!

Today I woke up happier than I've ever been before. Can you guess why because I know why today at 2 p.m. dad, Avia Emmi and I are going to pick up the Sabrina Carpenter and the Dove Cameron and Ryan McCartan. So I woke up around 10 headed downstairs ate breakfast ran back upstairs to the shower got dressed and to my Sabrina Carpenter, t-shirt jean shorts and white vans did my hair dad just waited until I was done by 12 o'clock.

An hour passed by and we realize that the drive to the airport is 30 minutes and so we headed there early but we stopped by wingers to get some lunch. About 15 minutes later he started getting back on the road to the airport. We got there went inside and waited for what seemed like 5 hours. "Okay guys so you know how a few weeks ago at vidcon Sabrina told you guys her, Dove and Ryan are gonna stay here well we are at the airport waiting for them-" I cut him off screaming "THERE HERE THERE HERE GUYS LOOK!" I screamed dad had to shush me because paparazzi was there already and he also told us to call them Shelby, Myla, and Alex. "SHELBY! MYLA! ALEX OVER HERE!" Avia yelled they walked over quickly walked passed the paparazzi until "So Dove Ryan I mean oops" Emmi messed up there cover. Then paparazzi turns to us and starts taking pictures and asking questions dad picked up Emmi, Sabrina grabbed me and held me tight as she basically bolted out the doors and Ryan. Picked up Avia.

At home
"At least they didn't see what car we were in and followed us." I giggled as we walked through the garage. "Hey, guys care to explain why they think Sabrina is dating Shay and Dove have 2 kids and Sabrina has 1?" Mom said in a playful tone pointing the camera towards us. "That's what they said," Sabrina said laughing. "Yep, our fans tweeted us telling us that it's hilarious," Dad said checking his twitter. Mom and dad showed everyone one their rooms which were the spare rooms in the basement that connected to 1 huge master bathroom. We talked and had dinner.