Thug Life: Tupac Never Died

"EXPECT ME NIGGA LIKE YOU EXPECT JESUS TO COME BACK! EXPECT ME NIGGA! I'M COMIN!" 

Yeah I said that and what do you know a nigga is back. Well I'm just telling the world that I never left but you get the point.

So I can't tell you guys where I'm at cause I'm not suppose to tell my fans or the public that I'm still alive. So let me reintroduce myself. My name is Lesane Parish Crooks but I go by Makaveli now better known as 2pac or Tupac. 

I got my name from Niccolò Machiavelli  who was born May 3, 1496. Read his books and you will get the point from there. Actually I'll tell you. When I went to jail I read his books myself. In his books he talks about power and faking your death to fool the enemies and much more. Now my fans aren't the enemy but I had alot. I ain't never scared don't get me wrong I just know how to play the game better. 

I added my own spin to the name tho cause I'm that nigga. If you take out the C H in Machiavelli you can arrange the letters to spell "I Am Allive" With two L's but you get the subliminal message.

I can't hide this from y'all no more. I was the realist nigga on this planet and everybody knows that. So I think this has gone on long enough y'all need to know the truth. This industry is fucked up man but the money is fast and will have yo ass eating shit you can't even pronounce. One song can have yo ass set for the rest of your life. From that song you can get movie offers and all kind of shit. 

First off if you think that I died in that car your stupid okay. Let me tell you why. 

12 bullets . How in the living hell could Suge big ass only get grazed by a bullet? A bullet! All them bullets and just one grazed him. That's unreal. Or the fact that he got shot in the lung to. That nigga should have been dead. Come on now. 

Still don't believe me? 

Hmmm... What fact should I give first. Let's see I didn't have an autopsy. Them pictures is fake. Photo shop hello. Them cuts are sloppy. Don't no autopsy look like that. How was I gone sit in a casket with a chunk missing out the back of my head? I was gone rot in public. You can't sew them cuts back up they to big. You can't see not one bullet hole either. Go look at the picture. An autopsy takes a while to complete. I'll explain the process later.

But the big thing is who get's cremated the day after they are "shot"? That's unheard of. That's one story. I died six days later. That's story number two. I get shot that's one day die six days later add that up you get 7 days. I'll explain the 7 days thing later. Anyways. Kidada Jones was in the car then she wasn't. Story number four and three. Hint. Hint. Which one is it?

Why don't you go dig up my grave ohh wait I don't have one. I have a fuckin memorial. Cause You wouldn't do anything but dig up dirt if I did have one.

The government has alot of stuff y'all just don't know about. There is a cure for cancer but it cost alota money to get. After paying for all the treatments for cancer the patient is in debt and can't pay for the cure that they don't even know about. The government knows how to keep the public eating out of the palms of there hand. 

This illuminati shit ain't no joke either. When you in it your down for life ain't no turning back my nigga. Only way out is well you know. I'm not gone even get into all that right now. 

Still not convinced? Check this out. 

If you really knew me as a fan you should know that Tupac did whatever the hell he wanted  to. He was a leader. He did as he pleased and lived by his rules. Fuck anybody else rules. He always wore a bulletproof vest so why in the living hell would September 7, 1996 be any different? (There goes the 7 again) Knowing him and Biggie was beefin!? East coast West coast stuff was more then me and Biggie. It was a coast thing now. I refer to Tupac as he and him sometimes because Pac "died". I'm Makaveli now. 

Some people think I'm in Africa... Hmmm. Maybe. Maybe not. 

It was all a plan. That's what you need to know. I'll explain and tell you the signs. There is alot that needs to be explained you just don't know. Maybe that will make you believe me if this hasn't already. Cause it's time for what was done in the dark to come to light. 

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE... VOTE & COMMENT