Chapter 1: The Reality

Now I was staring at the window. Thinking if susuputin ko si Kiefer. Nagdadalawang isip kase ako, because I suppose to break-up with him.

    Kiefer Rabarra is my boyfriend since 6 months ago. I fall inlove with him kase ang romantic nya manligaw. Yun bang isang araw magugulat ka na lang may mga pictures mo sa bawat balloons na lumilipad tapos may mga piece of papers sa ground na nakasulat "Will you be my Girlfriend?" How sweet nuh? :)

     Yes, I'm inlove with Kiefer. But that feelings suddenly disappear.

     When I saw Coleen and Kiefer together in the bar. Yes, I go to the bar with my friends anytime I want, but in a good way. And yes, I'm a party girl. But I'm not like the other girls that go to bar just to flirt boys and be their in her pants. I go to bar, I go to a party but Just to have fun.

Kiefer and Coleen didn't saw me in the bar, because they were busy flirting each other.

     Coleen Mendoza is a 3rd year college in La Salla. She is taking the course of Flight Attendant. And yes, she is famous of being flirt. All the Girls in the University hates her. And now I'm one of that Girls.

     That night I'm about to go out of the bar. But suddenly one familiar voice call my name. I look back, and I saw Kiefer and Coleen standing together, staring at me and holding each others hand. I'm so Shock, kaya lumakad na lang ako ng mabilis papalabas ng bar.

     That's not the first time na niloko ako ni Kiefer. One night i supposed to go in his dorm to surprise him. Kase naman monthsary namen. I get the key that Kiefer gave me and I open the door. The food that I was holding that time fell on the floor. I was so shock on what I see. Kiefer is sleeping with other Girl.

Pero pinabayaan ko lang yun.

Sino ba namang babae ang hindi magkakagusto sa Handsome, Muscular, Tall, Gentleman and rick na lalake? And yes, he is rich. His father owned a 5 big groceries around Metro Manila. But they are broken family. His mother have an affair when he is 6 years old. That's the reason kung bakit pinabayaan ko lang siya dun sa una, kase naiintindihan ko naman yung sitwasyon nya.

But the second time that he cheat on me, I decided to break-up with him.

     I also decided na pupunta na ko sa place na sinabi ni Kiefer. Because its the right time to break-up with him. Hindi na siya yung Kiefer Rabarra na nakilala ko. He changed. He became rebelous when his father married the girl that is 25 years old. He went home late. He became alcoholic and he cheated on me.

Biglang tumunog yung phone ko.

Kiefer texted me. He is asking kung pupunta pa rin ako. He also send me the place and the time.

The time he gave me is 6:00 and it is already 5:30 so I go to the bathroom to take a bath.

     After taking a bath, I went to my closet to find a clothes that I will going to wear. I just get a White short and a black t-shirt with a pair o black heels. After I fixed my curl hair, I fixed it with a messy bun. I put some pink lipstick, a eyeliner and a powder. I look more Girly. XD

     I saw myself in the mirror. I doens't look unhappy. Because I'm happy for what I'm doing. Yes, I accept the fact that Kiefer cheated on me. And I moved on to him, kahit kame pa noon. Sounds funny right?But that's the truth.

     Oh, I didn't introduced myself yet. I'm Jess Delos Reyes. I will graduate sson in La Salle taking the course of Business Ad. My parents is Lea and James Delos Reyes. They are managing our company. Actually, they are not always at home. I just see them during weekends. I have one sister named Leslie. She is Not easy to get along with. She's kind of maarte. Kaya minsan di kame nagkakasundo.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the Grammar. :D I hope you like it. This is the first chapter so it's kind of boring. But when its in the middle you will like it na. Promise. :)

Please comment & vote. 

Follow me @ ImNelle13

XOXO