Chapter 1: Her Name is Yui

Warning: This story contains/mentions abuse, death, depression, violence, and a bit of cursing. If you are sensitive to any of this please stop reading here and find another book that doesn't involve this kind of stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 28

A girl was born. One who would someday become a Queen, but not any Queen. A Queen who would rule over all Supernatural powers.

Her bright purple eyes looked up at the loving mother and father that she would not have for long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 years later, August 15

"Mommy! Mommy! Where you going?", asked the small child.

"To the market. You want to come with me Yui?", the kind mother asked.

"Yeah! Come on! Come on! Let's go!!", the small child exclaimed and bounced up and down with excitement.

"Okay. Go get your coat, and we'll go okay?"

"Okay mommy!!", the child ran to her room to grab a coat.

Yui never knew that after this she would never see her mom again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy......are you...okay?", the child cried to the woman pinned against a wall by a truck.

Blood could be seen. It began to puddle at the dead woman's feet. The child sat in the puddle crying. The ambulance had arrived and were pulling her away from the scene.

"NO! NO! STOP! BRING ME BACK! I WANT MY MOMMY!!", she scream and kick the officers pulling her away to bring her to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you get hurt at all?", a doctor asked her.

"I don't think so....I remember a bright light and being pushed behind my mommy, then I woke up to see my mommy, with blood everywhere, and a cut in my head.", the child answered.

She had been injured too, but she had seen something before she woke up. A type of underworld. Snakes, everywhere. A talking snakes said to her, "So you're the one huh? She said to let you live, but before you depart, here's a gift.", the snake crackled, and 3 beams of light surrounded her before she woke up.

The only thing was, she didn't want to tell the doctor. They'd make her stay here longer. She didn't want to. She wanted to go home to her dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When released from the hospital she noticed her dad was different. Their house was different too. Beer bottles everywhere. You could find one in every room, every hallway, and on every object with a flat surface. That's when it's began. The beatings and the harsh days began.