Chapter 5: Mekakushi-Dan

Yui was lead back to a some sort of warehouse and the girl and boy lead her to a room where there was more people. A girl with long white hair and pink eyes, and a bit with a green jump suite sort of thing and short brown hair.

"We brought her back.", said the girl with green hair.

"Welcome back! Marry and I have a room prepared for her, but we should explain what all this is to her. She must be confused. ", said a boy with a green jumpsuit.

"Right.", said the boy with the cat eyes. "So, sorry to bring you here suddenly, but I'm Kano, the girl with the green hair is Kido, the boy who looks like a frog in that jumpsuit is Seto, and that fluff ball over there is Marry. Welcome to the Mekakushi-dan!"

"For the last time! I'm not a fluff ball Kano-san!!", said the girl who's name is apparently Marry.

"Haha, sorry sorry. With hair like yours you could easily be mistaken as a giant fluff ball!", Kano said jokingly.

"What this Me-mekakushi-dan? And why does it concern me?",Yui asked.

"Well, like I said, you eyes turn red and you get this power right? All us here have it. There's more members by the way, your number 10. Remember that. But have you ever...died?", Kido said.

"Died?"

"Yes. When you died with someone a black snake comes and devours you and whoever you've died with, and only one of you come back. Though we've been seeing a pattern, it's always children who come back."

"I-I've seen it before. When I was younger. My mom and I-we-she-"

"You don't have to talk about it. All we needed to know was if you've seen it. We've seen you power too, so we believe you're one of us. Now, would you like to meet the others?"

Kids extended her hand to Yui. This would be the start of much happiness, but twice as much suffering.

A/N
Sorry for the long break in updates, I had some writers block, and finals week is coming up so I've been studying like crazy. Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter, and I'll try to get another one up before the new year! Anyway bye-bye for now!!