16. | [reunion]

I was singing and sweeping the reception room of the S.M. Entertainment building like countless other times before. There was a white headscarf tied around my orange hair and a wide smile on my face. I was in an extremely good mood that morning and my eyes shined when I heard a familiar voice call my name. I was still smiling when I turned around, leaned against my broom and looked at Baekhyun.

He was standing at the entrance of the building and he looked completely shaken. His eyes were wide like he couldn't believe I was really there and his hands were shaking. His voice was full of disbelief and pain when he whispered: '' S-Seol... ''

I scrunched up my nose and nodded in confirmation. '' It's me. I am really here. You aren't crazy. ''

My broom fell on the ground when he suddenly walked up to me and pulled me in a tight hug. I froze in his arms, then I carefully hugged him back. He didn't say anything, his breathing was quick and I could hear his fast heartbeat. He was holding me like couldn't believe I was really there and almost as if he thought I was going to disappear in front of his eyes again if he would let me go.

'' Wow, I had no idea you actually missed me so much. ''

His voice was low when he murmured: '' Shut up. Don't talk. Don't say anything. Don't ever leave like that again. ''

He was holding me in his arms for a long time that morning. My heart was racing and I had to admit that his hug felt quite nice. He was angry that I left for two weeks without saying anything, he said that the thought of me disappearing forever almost made him go insane and I didn't really understand, but it felt good to be back. I missed him and my other friends and soon I was laughing with them again. This time it was because of Sehun, who was trying to show me how annoying Baekhyun was for the past days by imitating an ugly crying face, rolling around on the floor and screaming: '' Seol! Seol! Seol! Come back! ''

Father and Chun-ja didn't have a TV or internet connection back at the farm, so I had no idea what was happening in the media for the past two weeks, but Min-Ho quickly told me everything about how the media was going crazy over Baekhyun's monologue on his last concert. He said he started crying on stage and apologizing to the fans for giving a bad performance. He told them he couldn't sing the same as he usually did because he missed someone and his heart really hurt

Min-Ho also showed me a video of one of their interviews with their fans. One asked Baekhyun why did he look sad and distracted recently and Sehun said it was because his girlfriend has been ignoring him. I couldn't help it but to laugh when he angrily ran after the laughing maknae and chased him of the stage.

That evening I barely managed to return home before my phone started buzzing. I threw myself on my sofa and my eyebrows furrowed at the sight of the text from Baekhyun that appeared on the screen.

Where do you live? I'm inviting myself over.

I scowled and quickly typed back.

No, you aren't.

I really didn't want someone like him to come to my apartment, but it was only a few moments later that my phone buzzed again.

I am already in the taxi. It's already charging me money, I am going to keep sitting here and if you don't tell me your address right now I am going to send you the taxi meter bill.

My eyebrow started twitching with anger.

HA! You won't be able to send me the bill because you don't have my address. Sike!

A triumphant grin appeared on my face, but I quickly got a response.

I am bringing food and alcohol.