the beginning..

* the beginning*

it was a cold and dreary night, the streets were black and empty, the cold december breeze kissing the pale skin of a 12 year old girl who was wandering along, her normally green eyes were dull in the shade of grey.

"what are you doing alone?" said a tall, blonde boy, his playful dimply smirk making him attractive.

"well, i didnt want to stay in a house full of cheering and everything" answered the tiny little girl, speaking like she was older than her age, her beautiful black, silky, wavy hair following her graceful movements.

"Well, it is you birthday after all" the boy said looking at her wrist. "i still find your birthmark fascinating" he took her wrist and examined it.

"me too, its really weird to have a birthmark like it, and everytime its my birthday, it would somewhat burn, its actually burning right now"

the birthmark on her wrist, was burning, but she has grown accustomed to it by now.

"something tells me that this has a hidden secret" the boy said

"i really dont care" said the girl warily.

the two started walking through the cold park.

"if i tell you a secret would you promise not to tell anyone?" said the boy, guiding the beautiful girl down to the swings.

"sure, as long as you dont tell mine"

"im the son of hermes, the messenger of zues, im a demigod" he breathe out hastily. "and i have to go to this, awesome training camp, cleverly named as camp halfblood, where other kids like me get to go" he was excited to become one of the demigod warriors, but was angry that his father abandoned him and never even once came to visit him.

the girl smiled at the excited looking boy, her bestfriend since she was born.

"thats amazing! i didnt know my bestfriend was a demigod!"

"i know! its cool! whats your secret?"

the boy asked.

both of them were now seated on the swing.

"well, i've got a letter coming from some school called hogwarts, its all magic and stuff, i mean you know my family are witches  and wizards, so its about time for me to join in"

both of the little kids had the widest smilr on their faces, nothing could ruin their moment.

"well! this goes to show that we are not just ordinary people! a demigod and a witch! we can be the unusual dinamic duo!"

"friends forever!"

"never afraid of anything!"

"extraordinary kids!"

"oh my Gosh zeigh ann  we have to always stick together! every after training camp ill come visit you"

"yeah luke! and every christmas and summer break ill come visit you!"

little did they know that their secrets will soon pull them apart....