Chapter 3: saving me.

i was strolling along hogsmead alone, i just needed some peace and quiet, right now, i went to the shrieking shack, the place where i always stay when i needed some alone time, and right now, i needed extra, so far, i dont know whats going on with my life right now, with the kiss with Malfoy and i have to go on a date with George, i didnt have problems like that on my 1st to 4th year, why now????

as i got to the shrieking shack, i saw that everything was in its normal place.

i sat down on the dusty couch, this was the place where Me and Luke usually see each other, we would go buy food from honeydukes and then we would eat it here, and talk about our days.

but it was like a long time ago, luke was always too busy, and i would always be the only one going here, alone.

"why is it that everytime i see you, you're alone" i heard someone say,

my eyes went wide open.

i stood up and ran towards him, giving him a great big hug,

"LUKE!"

he returned the hug, lifting me up and turning, i heard him chuckle, oh how i missed him, how i missed my bestfriend.

once he had settled me down, i punched him on the shoulder, glaring at him.

"Ow man!" he held his shoulder and look at me confused. "Bipolar much?" he said with a little laugh.

"why would you just show up now?!"

"i was busy with training and everything"

"you could've atleast owled me!"

"owls werent allowed in camp"

"then why only visit now???"

"i told you i was busy with trai....."

"pft, then why bother visiting at all" i told him, rolling my eyes, i sat back down on the couch, my back on luke.

i know i wasnt being fair, i mean,he is, afterall, a demiGod, he was busy with stuff like training, but thats not a good enough reason for him to completely NOT try to communicate with me, i mean, i break lots of rules just so i can come down here and see him, but for the past few months this year all made it wasted, i came alone, i stay alone and i go back up the castle alone.

i heard luke sigh from behind me "because people keep preventing me from coming to you" he said in a low, broken voice.

"because they think your kind will hurt me"

i rolled my eyes again, though he couldnt see it, so i basically rolled my eyes at the wall.

"of course, that theory again" i laughed bitterly.

"lets face it Zeigh ann, we're just not meant to be friends"

it was my turn to sigh.

i turned to look at him, he was standing behind me, both his hands shoved inside his pockets and he was looking down.

why is it so bad for me to be with luke? he wont hurt me, and he knows i wont hurt him, so why? why is everything so bloody difficult for me to just hang around with my friend? its heart breaking, and i hate it.

i stood up and walked to luke, stopping right infront of him, as he looked up, his eyes grew wide, he was now seeing me, my angry expression, my hurt expression.

then without even trying to prevent it, i burst into silent tears.

"but you will always be my friend and nothing is going to change that" i told him, my voice cracking.