STOP!

The song is, "Epic/battle Anime OST no*18" if ya ask. So we left off that frisk was with sans huh...yea. So let's see what does on in this chapter, you'd probably be thinking what's goin to happen lol, anyway have a great day! Enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
FRISK P.O.V
I woke up feeling comfy, I felt two boney arms around my chest which made me blush very very hard. I tried to get up but sans hugged me tighter, I tried to figure out a way I could till, "SANS HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GET READY" I looked at sans who wasn't ready to get up and went back to sleep. I heard footsteps coming towards the door so I decided to grab the blanket I have around me then put it over my head making it look like i wasn't there.

I became a bit afraid till, *THUD THUD* SANS GET UP ALREADY!!! DON'T MAKE ME BREAK THOUGH THE DOOR AGAIN!" Sans finally got up and looked at me, "shh...don't tell him your here...he'll kill you...okay?" Sans got off the bed or...mattress you could say, and opened the door, I for the other hand hide in the blankets and Flowey began to keep quiet when he woke up. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T! YOU HAVE TO COME!", "uhh no I don't I'm sorta sick today *cough* *cough* see and oh look! Puking...see?!? Told you", "IF YOU LIE TO ME THEN YOU'LL BE DEAD WHEN I COME BACK TO SEE YOU FINE" the door Began to slam and sans began to sigh.

I uncovered myself and looked at sans, "sans? Why is your brother so...mean to you like that?" Sans began to get angry but began to calm down, "it's a long story I'd rather not tell.." I started to feel bad and tried to comfort sans. Sans began to hug me, it felt...warm...very cozy too. I was going to get up   And go to the bathroom till, "where ya goin?" I looked at sans and said, "just going  to the bathroom" sans began to turn red and gave me a nod, I went and came back. I fell asleep for maybe about 2 hours then after I was hungry, "sans can we go eat?", "yea sure" he teleported me to grilby's and we went ahead and grabbed some ketchup and mustard and went ahead to eat some fries.

We had some fun time and enjoyed ourself too much...I think...I have been growing part from sans...I mean...I have a feeling...about him like something I would always think of but...not thinking it would become real...apparently I've fallen in love with sans, I love how the way he is...yes he can be rude and mean but...I still have a chance to change him. This staying place has been going on for quiet a while now...maybe I'd say 3 weeks? Hm wait yea!

I got up like usual since papyrus wasn't here till, "SANS COME HERE I NEED TO-.....HUMAN!!!!!!!!!" I looked up in shocked and began to look at sans who began to worry.

SANS P.O.V
Welp...I'm dead, first time frisk came over I was so over protective that pap's might come and kill her, but I sorta got used to it since nothing felt different each day. This morning I woke up earlier than frisk so...I decided to stay up till she does so that we could wake up with each other...yea I'm such a weirdo but you people don't understand how love it...if you do...then cool and whatever...but I began to give myself a good feeling till, "SANS COME HERE I NEED TO-....HUMAN" I began to turn around and freak the fuck out.

I began to think what to say but I had nothing,"SANS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE HUMAN!!!! HUMAN I CHALLENGE YOU!!!! FIGHT OR DIE!" I began to look at frisk who was in terrible fear, "frisk...you don't need to-", "no...it's okay...I could do this" they both went into battle, I didn't want frisk to kill anyone which made me worried...but all she did was...hot that ACT and MERCY button a million times. "FIGHT ME HUMAN I'D NEVER BE AS FRIENDS AS YOU" things got worse since boss went ahead and threw bones at her, "FRISK!" I screamed to her but it was too late she got hit...again.

Frisk became to try this once again but I tried something different instead, this time is her to be in covers but did that work? No it didn't it made it even worse. I tried and tried again but she still kept dying, I felt bad an worse for trying so instead I decided to do that battle for her. I began to wait so I asked her again, this time she decline so...ill help when she needs it. During the battle she used ACT, "papyrus! Please! You need help! I can help you!" Boss stopped for a sec then went up to frisk. I began to be so happy on how she did it but...Instead he gave her a kick, LV 1 HP 5/20

At this point I began to get angry, I picked up frisk and put her to my side, "hey bro...want to have a GOOD TIME?" Frisk became to worry so much and started to whisper a bit, "please! Be careful...I don't want you to kill...I want you to be kind...please it's the only thing to do..." I began to nod. I have a plan to fight boss and then use my words to change him, we both began to fight I started to dodge boss bone attacks and bring out the blaster. He became to be so good at dodging and frisk became scared, I looked at my only choice ACT then pressed it.

I looked at papyrus who was still in anger then said, "is this what you want! To fight your brother! Frisk is the one that could save us!" He then became weaker and weaker, "I DON'T CARE SANS I DON'T CARE HOW SHE WILL SAVE US BECAUSE I STILL WANT HER DEAD!" I became very angry then started to calm down, "fine...then we'll leave! If I leave then you can't kill her...because...YOU. HAVE. TO. SUFFER. IF. YOU. TOUCH. HER." Boss became scared then turned around, "FINE...THEN LEAVE, I NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU TO BEGAN WITH!" I got so angry but still gotta keep myself cool.

I went ahead and pick up frisk and began to leave straight up, "sans...are you okay?", "I'm fine sweetheart don't worry", "did...did you call me sweetheart?" I thought myself for a moment then became so stupid, "shit! I'm...I'm sorry frisk I-", "no...it's okay...I like it, sweetheart" we both went outside and started to walk with each other.