Fight? or mercy?

The song is called, "megalo stoke back remix" if ya asked so...chara...she's trying to kill everyone frisk loves! What will she do? Will frisk and sans be able to do this? Will they win? I don't know you tell me! As always have a crazy day! Enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*play song*
SANS P.O.V
I saw a glimpse of an old memory I retrieved, "heheh remember me sans?, how many times have you beat me? How many times have you killed me? HOW MANY TIME HAVE I R.E.S.E.T?" I was angry at this point, "you little...fucker!" I used my magic to throw her in the wall..

"Ugh hahaha!!!! You think that will stop me? Haha you all wrong!" She came and threw a swing with a knife, "sans!" Frisk called out but I ignored her. Things were going to intense, "so..lets have it this way...would you want the easy way or the hard way?" She threw another swing which was even closer to me, "hmm...despite on what I feel? I DON'T CARE!" She took a bigger swing till I kicked her though the glass.

"*sigh* fine...if you want it that way...then...Would you like a B.A.D T.I.M.E?!?" I threw chara even more which made her even angry, "haha!!!! I'd like it when you say that...cuz it doesn't make me fee weaker it makes me stronger!!" She pushed me and was ready to stab me, till frisk pushed her outta the way which gave me a chance to stand up and teleport chara to the judgment hall.

"I remembered this! Remember sans~ I remember this was the time and place I killed you every single time!!!! HAHAHAHA!" I was a bit creeped out but didn't care. "So...since we're here...lets see who's S.T.R.O.N.G.E.R  H.U.H?!?" I threw her bones but she dodged by going faster at her speed.

I eventually kill her but she keeps coming back even stronger..."dammit!" She gets giggly and more stronger each time around. "What's the matter sans? Getting a bit...tired? Hehehahahahahah!!!" I brought my gaster blaster but it didn't really have an effect on her she keeps coming back!

"Why the...fuck are you keep coming back!" Chara smiled and held her knife, "well~ I did this because I want EVERYONE frisk loves to die!" I was confused, "why do you want them to die?!" But all she did was back off, "because! I want her to suffer! She thinks this world would let her pass her like that?!? NOT A CHANCE! I'D RATHED KILL EVERYONE THAN HER CUZ THATS how as monsters would care!!! Why can't she suffer the way I did huh!!?"

I stood back, "kid...your over reacting-" she cut me off, "I am NOT! Over reacting!!! IT ISN'T FAIR!!! You were NEVER THERE! I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU A MILLION TIMES! I'LL KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE TOO!!" I was shocked but tried to keep my cool I remembered another memory, "please sans...be kind..." So I calmed down a bit.

"Kid...your just like that because-" she couldn't even let me say what I even got to say, "NO!!! It doesn't matter! She begged me not to! But does it matter now?!? HAHAH! Not a chance...now...it doesn't matter I can DO THIS!!!" She threw her knife and it was so close there was my time...just Until, "SANS!!" Someone pushed me out of the way..."frisk?!?"

FRISK P.O.V
Something was going on crazy! I saw chara behind and she brought her knife behind her, "you...little fucker.." I looked at sans shocked and chara throwing and swinging knifes at sans. I was very worried, "sans!" He ignored me, "so..lets have it this way...would you want the easy way or the hard way?" I ran as fast as I can to grab flowey and come back.

As soon as I arrived sans was gone...and chara too, "oh no!" I know where they both ran to so I ran outside, "Frisk! What happened?!?" I put flowey on my shoulder, "It's chara!!!" I ran faster and flowey was shocked. I ran all the way to asgore's kingdom to see King asgore in the way, "King asgore please! Let me go!" He pushed me back and wanted me to have a fight.

"I won't let you pass my child...you gotta fight for the strength in order to pass though.." I didn't have time so I had to...I asked for mercy and spared to him...but asgore wouldn't listen... 10/10 Hp my health kept going down and down to 2/10 Hp that's when I was covered in blood, "ugh....I'm sorry...everyone...I'm sorry sans...I'm sorry Toriel...I'm sorry...flowey...I...-" flowey jumped off me and screamed out, "ASGORE! STOP!!!"

Asgore stopped and flowey was in tears, "I CAN'T TAKE OF ANYONE ANYMORE AND THIS IS HOW EVERYONE TREATS ME?!? Dad!!! It's me...Asriel...and it's the real me! Remember PLEASE! I have to save someone because of CHARA! She needs help!! Please! Let us though...if you ever loved me..." Asgore was shocked and he kneel himself.

"Are you sure? Are...are you lying to me?" Flowey cried, "it's me...I want our family back..." Asgore was confused so flowey got back on me, "you know what...we can't keep our family...you don't even trust me!" Flowey pushed me by my shoulder to move and I did.

I saw sans getting hurt and almost killed, "SANS!!" I pushed him outta the way, "ugh!!! You ARE SUCH A FOOL!!" Chara got even angerer, "stop chara! I know how you are feeling just let me help you!!" Chara grew in such anger but calmed down, "you don't know how I feel!!!" I felt around me was shaking I felt like chara was fusing into some
Monsters because she started to grow and grow! And she broke down the Castle, "NOW...YOU WILL ALL DIE AND SUFFER!!"

Around where I was it felt like there was no gravity but I was still in determination, "HAHAH  NOW ALL WILL SUFFER!!!" I stood up and I had sans hand with me, "please chara! You don't have to do this! Please! Stop!!" Chara stopped for a second, "It doesn't matter anymore! No one cares!!" Chara came with a big blaster and was ready to shoot me, I  stopped and stood myself up, "yes...they do...because I care!!!"

Without a chance she blast it, I didn't care! I cared about her! 1/10 HP at this point I still didn't stop! I didn't want her to be like tho
0.1 HP But it didn't stop me! It kept going up to 0.00000001 HP then chara was so upset, "UGH!!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!!" She pulled out her biggest knife and me and sans soul began to glow, "sans! What's happening?!" Sans was very confused as well, till, "you are helped!" I look down to see another me and sans

I was confused but they blocked and they were on our side till, "STOP!!! PLEASE!!!!" Flowey?!? I looked at him confused and he was sad, "flowey are you okay?!?" He didn't say a word....*sigh* poor flowey! I don't know what's going to happen!