Soriel

Soriel cliche FANFICTION
By Roxy and added side notes by Sid ;)

It was a lovely day underground, the birds were singing and the flowers were kinda blooming because it wasn't Spring yet and Sans was lonely.
"Gosh I sure am lonely" he thought to himself.

(Meanwhile)
Toriel sat on her couch in front of the fireplace and sighed because she was lonely.
"Sigh..." She sighed. Toriel loved sighing.

She picked herself up off of the couch and licked her lips for no reason.
Toriel walked over to the kitchen like a Sim, and started making some butterscotch cinnamon pie.

"I don't actually know how to make this. I should go buy some pre made pie from the shops and pretend I made it in order to keep my reputation." Toriel frantically said to herself.

The goat monster placed on her glasses and put her keys in her pockets. She walked out of the kitchen and suddenly thought to herself;
'Oh wait, I don't have a car.'

She put her keys back on the bench and continued walking towards the ruins door. She licked the door mm and then went back to her house.

The ruins were full of unknown and spontaneous monsters, so she kidnapped one. Wtf. Bitch what

"This will do just perfectly" Toriel grinned.  Toriel grabbed her bag that she knitted a few weeks ago and threw it over a small Froggit, mmmm.

The young frogging was shocked and it became sad that it was getting kidnapped. "Boo hoo" it said.  This took a dark turn shit.

Toriel felt empathetic for the frog.
"Do not cry, my fake child, I am only going to cook you into a pie."

Delish. The frogs face lit up and smiled at Toriel.
"What a dumb fucker" thought Toriel.

"Wow, Thankyou madam, you have reassured me a lot. Gee golly" The Froggit said.

Now the small frogging was not sad that it was getting kidnapped BUT WAIT plot twist the frog is Sans and being used to be bake into a pie.

Sans smiled to himself. "Now I am not lonley" :)

-------------
THE END I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BECAUSE I SURE DID ALSO THANKS SID YOUR NOTE THINGYS MADE THE STORY BETTER TOO

- Roxy <33