Part 2

I wasnt suprised at all to see that there were very few students here. School had just begun and i had only saw about 15 students at most. I continued walking forward and i suddenly i fell over and screamed in pain, And of course noone noticed. My vision begin to fade and a few minutes later my sight begin to slowly be restored. As my sight was restored the scene around me changed. I was once again in the house of the boy i saw earlier except i was next to him. his knuckles turning a slight whitish color from gripping his pillow tightly against his ears, tears streaming down his face. I heard some yelling downstairs and something being thrown, the kid whimpered and let out a cry of fear, he was terrified and noone was going to help him. He continued to try and block out the sounds of anger and what i assumed were glasses being broken but it was obviously not working. this continued for yet again another hour before the same thing happened to me that happened in that school, and yet oddly the child seemed to notice this time, he tried to help me but before i knew it i was in a completely different area. It was outside this time and very dark. The smell of dew drops from rain previously surrounded the small grassy clearing and a few streetlights were on, with the exception of one of them which would periodically turn on and off, after a bit the bulb in that lamp burst. leaving a small patch of darkness in its place and shards of heated glass on the freshly cut grass. even if all of the lamps were to go out the moon light would be enough to sustain the area for now. I felt myself begin to wonder why humankind had begun to replace such wonderful natural creations with their own when there was already enough items that exist to sustain human kind, we rely way too much on technology that most completely forget to stop and appreciate the gifts that nature gives us. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around, wondering why the area was completely empty, it seemed almost abandoned.

(sorry this update is short. im busy right now but maybe ill add more during lunch. not like anyone cares though. ugh im a bad writer. BUT IM A GREAT FUCKING DANCER :D )