Chapter 22-Giving up?

Lizzie's POV:

               I have been waiting for 5 days for Joel to wake up. The docters said that if Joel doesnt wake up in a week, then that means that the sacrafice didnt work and he is........I cant bear to say the last word. Its too horrible to even think about.....

            I sat in a chair besides Joel's bed waiting for him to wake up.

Lizzie; "Joel, please wake up. Please. We still have so much to go through together. Please."

            I wiped a tear away as Yammy went in the room.

Yammy: "Whats wrong?"

Lizzie: "Oh its nothing." Well yeah besides the fact that Joel wont wake up.

Yammy: "Well, if you need me then Im always here for you okay?"

Lizzie: "Okay."

Yammy: "Come on. Lets go and eat. We can come take care of Joel later, okay?"

Lizzie: "Lets go then."

          We walk out of the room and I look back at Joel once more until I fully left the room.......

(Time Skip)

Joel's POV:

          I slowly try and open my eyes. It worked. When I woke up, I found myself then stuck on a hospital bed! What in the world is going on right now!? I got out of the bed and I accidently woke up someone with familiar purple hair sitting beside me. I rubbed my eyes and saw Lizzie! She was yawning and rubbing her eyes and then saw me! She immediantly hugged me and cried. I hope its cries of happiness and not crying of sadness right now.

Lizzie: "Joel! You're finally awake!! I missed you so much!"

Joel: "Well Im here now, so its all right. Dont cry. Im here for you."

Lizzie: *Giggles* *Wipes her tears away*

           We talked for a while later and then I have an AMAZING idea! I will propose to Lizzie a few days after I got out of the hospital. She is going to be so surprised! Lizzie has done so much in my life and I want to return the favor. Wait till I see her reaction on it!

A/N:

        Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter sucks! I didnt really feel like writing today but I promised you guys to give you a chapter everyday unless Im busy and cant make it. And Im not busy right now so I had to write a chapter. Im like the type of people who never breaks a friends promise and you guys are like friends to me! I still hope you liked this chapter and Joel IS back!! Yay! Anyways, bye!! :)