Guardian Angel

"Daddy, who is this woman?" Macey, your and Cameron's daughter, asked him pointing a photo of you. "That.. that woman is your mother sweetheart." Cam told her with trembling voice. "Your mother was the sweetest, most beautiful person I have met." "Where is she now?" Little Macey asked her eyes full of question. Then, he remembered.

"I'm here baby, I won't leave." You heard his voice.

"Don't leave me Cam. Please don't leave me here." Your voice was barely coming out of your mouth.

"Shh baby I'm here, I won't leave you I promise." He was crying.

"Kiss our baby goodbye for me."

"No no no baby don't say such words, we'll go home to her in a while."

"Take care of her Cam. Love her like you love me, like I love you." You could hardly breathe.

"Come on baby girl, be strong. Don't talk, save your strength."

"I don't have any Cameron. Please take care of our Macey and be happy, start a new life if it's necessary."

"We will start it together. Stay strong an ambulance is coming."

"I love you Cameron, I always loved you more than anything."

"I love you baby. I loved you from the first moment I saw you and I'll love you forever and ever."

These were the last words you heard from your sweetheart.

He saw you slowly closing your eyes. Tears were streaming down his beautiful face, tears of pain and love.

The driver of the truck that had hit you was standing a few feet away paralysed talking to the police.

Cameron was still holding your hand in his hands crying on it. This was the last memories he had from you two together along with a thousand more memories full of happiness.

A few tears streamed down on Cam's face after bringing back that night. "Baby, your mum is an angel now. She is watching you everyday and she is so proud of you, of us." He wiped his eyes, took your daughter in his arms and started singing your favorite song to her.

B;FOv>?8yU0Gt[hCcߟFtO|j!yT4:UW^mtqC'+x+byq