chapter 1

(Marie-chan: This is Oliver👆👆👆 This is my first time writing a book by myself, I can't spell so good so sorry if it's not good.)
Oliver's POV

"Mom I'm done eating and I'm going to my room." I said as I went up stairs. "OK, so honey...... " my mom shouted out to me but I only heard the OK as she went back to talking to my father on the phone. While I was walk through the hallway, I start to remember the last time my dad was still home. When I reach my room and do all the stuff I have to do, I went to sleep.

*Time skip by Oliver having a dream*

"what do you want to eat?" I asked the person next to me, when they answered " Grill salmon, a fresh salad and a water." they said. " OK." I said back. "Good day,may I take you're order?" the waiter asked as he came to our table. "Yes!" they said back to the waiter. "OK, so what will it be?" the waiter asked again. "It will be, two grill salmon with two fresh salad and two water." I said back to him. "Is that all sir?" the waiter asked. "Yes." I said back to him, as he walked in the back to tell the chef. "So, darling are you having a good time with me!" I asked them. "It was..............WAKE UP" they said to me but all of a sudden they shouted at me. I woke up to see it is my mother who woke me up. "Oliver, you have to get up!" My mom said while she is shaking me. "OK,ok I'm up!" I said as I got up.......
_______________________________________
Marie-chan: Yes, it's a cliffhanger I know it is short.