Chapter 2

(Marie-chan: I bring you the second chapter. \ (^-^) / )

Alexandra's P.O.V

"Sis wake up, wake up!" my little brother mason shouted as he jumped on my bed. "I'm up, I'm up." I said as I rolled of the bed. "Mom is making pancakes with eggs and bacon for breakfast and if you don't came down stairs, I will eat it all!" Mason shouted as he jumped of my bed and ran out my room. "Probably to get my food faster." I thought to myself as I got of the floor, to go and do my business.

-Timeskip by Alexandra doing the stuff she have to do-

Still Alexandra's P.O.V

While I was just about to go down stairs my other brother, Ricardo came down the staircase. "hey sis......bye sis...." Ricardo said to me as he walk by my side. "hey bro...bye bro" I said back as he walked away to the front door. "hey, mom what's up with Ricardo?" I asked my mom as I walked in to the kitchen. "Well......" my mom was going to say something, but then the phone rang. "I'll get it!!" my mom said as she ran of to answer the phone. "well that was awkward" Mason said as he continue to stuff his face. "Yep.....whatever then..." I answered back as I start to eat.

Alexandra's mom P.O.V

As I walked of to get the phone, Ricardo came back inside. "hey mom when are we going to tell...alex the thing" he asked me. "I don't know.....I don't know" I answered back as I pick up the phone. "Hello..this is Mrs. Walsh speaking" I said. "good morning Mrs. Walsh"............ said back as he talk to me on the phone.
_______________________________________
Marie-chan: I hope you like the chapter. yes all of them well be a cliffhanger and I know I took long on this chapter. Sorry about that.