Chapter1: We're Going Back to Hogwarts

*Hermione's POV*

I woke up to the shrill yells of my mother, calling me for breakfast. Groaning, I reluctantly rolled out of bed and walked down into the kitchen. On the kitchen table were three plates filled with waffles, eggs and bacon. My favourite. But when I saw three plates I winced. Carrying on I sat down for breakfast silently. As I put my dishes in the sink I heard a tapping at the window. At the window there was an official looking owl with a letter in its claw. As soon as I took the letter it left. Sighing I looked in the air for Errol or Pig. Neither came, so I went to close the window. As the window banged shut a brown blob hit the window. So I opened it again. On the ground was Errol with a stack of letters from the Burrow. I counted them: 6 from George, 3 from Harry, 7 from Ginny and 0 from Ron. Still no letters from Ron. I picked up the first letter. It was from Hogwarts.

Dear Miss Hermione Granger,

       We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to return to Hogwarts for your 7th and final year. Even though you are soon to be 19 years of age you will be able to  come back with the rest of your  friends. I would also like to congratulate you for earning the position of Head Girl. You will see the Head Boy on the train. Halfway through the train ride  I'll  send for you to explain in more detail. If you are returning we would like your  reply by August  1st. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Headmistress of  Hogwarts

After reading the letter and the supply list I read the letters from the Burrow. So quickly I got ready for the day. After I went to Dragon Alley and got all of my supply books and a few muggle  books. And with that I  knew that I would be going to Hogwarts.

A/N: Sorry  this is so short  it will get better don't worry. This is  specifically for slytherin_wampus you are a great friend I hope you like it.