My heart belongs to you (ziam/ziall) ON HOLD

Liam is lovely guy, confident, caring, protective (especially when it comes to his family) and has a lot of friends.

Zayn is a new handsome guy in liam's school. He is a liitle shy but nice, cool, and friendly thats why everybody loves him.

They both meet and soon to become close friends. They started to grow feelings for each other. But what happens when they used to spend time at liam's house, and zayn finally meet liam's step brother niall. Niall is nice, cute, and a little clingy maybe because he is sick, really sick thats why he spent most of time in hospital to get therapy and medicine.

Liam loves his brother so much and really protective over him, he willing to do anything to make him happy. When liam finds out that his little brother has a crush on zayn, he forced zayn to date his brother, so niall will be happy, even he knows that means he will suffering after.

The point is niall never fall in love with anyone before,

thats why he believes zayn is the one for him.

Whats zayn gonna do?

Because zayn loves liam so much

and he believes liam feel the same

Liam : 18

Zayn : 17

Niall : 16

I know my engkish is really suck. But i try my best. This is my first story, so what do u think??

Vote

And

Comment please :)