APARRI.....

SKORM'S POV

Aparri and wisteria got taken by the phantom tentacle, he was devastated his bestfriend just got tacken by the phantoms and the tube was destroyed  everybody whas whispering and bepper had tears in her eyes  "What do we do" Liza said "I don't know" Sir Gilbert said "w..we.. ha ha have t t to d do some som something" skorm said, tears in his eyes "there gonna be okay right" bepper said, the alphas just looked at the ground. All of them turned around and sadly walked away.I went back to my house it was 2 in the morning I went to bed and took of my weopens and went to sleep about 2 hours later someone was knokcing on the door he opened it and looked down to see Peck "I think I can help you just follow me" she said. Meanwhile bepper was tacking a stroll she was so depressed she was going to skorms house but then saw peck hoping there she hid behind a wall and saw peck talk to skorm he came inside his house and had his weopens they started running to the school. "So how can you help me" skorm said "peck I found this forbidden entrance that led to the phantom hive through this tunnel I went through in the art room" Peck said "ok" skorm replied. As they were running bepper came out of nowhere! "Bepper!" Skorm shouted "i'm coming with you skorm" bepper said   "no you can't its to dangerous y y you can die bepper" skorm said "i don't care im coming with you I wanna help to my bestfriend got taken by the phantoms too" she said "I don't want my girlfriend to get hurt if something happened to you I would never forgive myself bepper i..i..i..i love you" skorm replied "i love you too but  i wanna save my friend please skorm just let me come" bepper said tears swelling  in her eyes "ok then" he said "awww thats so cute" Peck said skorm and bepper turned around as they completely forgot about the little bunny alpha "we should get going" skorm said. They followed Peck into a dark tunnel and found a ladder leading down they went through and found themselves in the land of the phantoms inside the hive, as they walked through peck stepped on something and the phantoms came "GO I'll handle this" she said skorm nodded and ran away with bepper skorm looked behind him and saw peck fight the phantoms. As skorm was running he saw light and turned to bepper they both knew who it was "Aparri is that you"

Aparri's POV

"Aparri is that you" as a blue faced arctic wolf came out of the bushes "SKORM!" Aparri yelled "BEPPER!" Wisteria shouted, skorm and bepper just found them skorm was telling them what happened "we should probably go to sleep" Aparri said they all nodded.

Wisteria's POV
Wisteria still had that wierd feeling in her system she couldn't take it anymore so she decided to tell bepper "hey bepster can I ask you something" wisteria said "yah you can tell me anything" bepper said "when I was alone with aparri I started to feel wierd inside" wisteria said "so thats why you kept staring at aparri" bepper said "what do you mean" she replied "that means you L O V E him wisteria" bepper said in a teasing type of way "WHAT!?!?!?! HOW COULD I LIKE APARRI LIKE C'MON SERRIOSLY WERE SO DIFFERENT AND WE'VE BEEN ENEMY'S FOR SO LONG" wisteria said all crazy like "well opposites attract" bepper said "anyways thats exactly how I felt about skorm before I realized I loved him" bepper said "ok then" wisteria said.
Aparri's POV
It was morning and there were noises outside of the tent aparri looked outside and he saw....
-------------------------------------------------------------what will happen next what was that noise outside of the tent does wisteria love aparri find out in the next chapter
-------------------------------------------------------------ohhh this took so long to type but it was worth it and yes I had to leave it at a cliffhanger hope you enjoyed it ;D