Nine

Immediately my hands flew to Hansols chest. I pushed him off which only resulted in my falling on my ass. Mark cleared his throat, scratching the back of his neck.

"Can we talk?" He asked, his voice hoarse. I nodded hastily, rushing over to him in a second. I didn't bother looking back at hansol and simply walked out into the stairwell with him.

"I'm-" I began but he cut me off.

"-sorry." I smiled, running a hand over my face.

"You don't have to apologize. You did morning wrong. I shouldn't have played with your feelings I understand that I'm an asshole." I kicked my foot against the ground, embarrassment flooding over me as I spoke.

"No I should apologize. I made you feel like you did something wrong and I just want to assure you that you didn't. I should have asked you out on a date knowing that you liked someone. It was obvious. I always knew you liked him but I didn't want to assume anything. Please forgive me." His eyes were hooded and his under eye bags seemed permanent. I hugged him without hesitation. Feeling his body melt into my embrace.

"I don't accept your apology because there's nothing to apologize for. Let's just forget all of this and have fun, yeah?" I asked, my words half muffled because of his shirt.

"Let's go to the dorm, Youngjae wants to hang out with you." I smiled at the thought of my little puppy. It was what I referred to him as since he was always so happy and giddy.

"Damn not even because you want to hang out with me, Youngjae wants to hang out with me so I have to go to your dorm." I shook my head playfully and walked ahead of him. My belongings were still upstairs and I completely ditched hansol but I didn't care, as long as I was okay with Mark.

"Shut up you know I want to hang out with you too." He pushed me, running ahead. I yelled out a foul word and ran after him, my long legs giving me an advantage which allowed me to reach his side in a second. He groaned and bent over to catch his breath, his body heaving.

"Ha-ha you're lazy." I stuck my tongue out, looking around to make sure no one was seeing us. I looked down at my shoes and groaned realizing I had forgotten my hoodie back at the studio. I was only wearing jeans and a t-shirt but luckily I was dressed in all black so the night sky camouflaged me.

"Shut up I'm on hiatus." He retorted, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the steps. I was grateful for the close proximity of everything in Seoul. I never really had to go far to get anywhere.

   We stepped into the dorm and immediately a. Fluffy white ball began scratching at my legs. I stepped back in shock, almost knocking Mark over.

   "What is that?" I asked, pointing at the fur ball almost in disgust.

   "It's youngjae's and I's new puppy, Coco." He grinned proudly and brought the puppy up to his face.

   "Aw cute. My puppy has its own puppy." I looked around to try and spot youngjae.

   "I am not a puppy." Mark pouted.

   "I'm not taking about you moron. Youngjae is my puppy. You're my giraffe." I teased, pushing his head away so that I had a better view of the hyperactive bleached rat he called a puppy.

   I wasn't a big fan of dogs but I appreciated them when I wanted to. Coco wasn't exactly the cutest dog but it wasn't all that bad either. It was sweet and cared for its owner, very clingy too.

   Kind  of reminds me of.... I shook my head, not allowing myself to finish the thought.

   Youngjae and BamBam descended from the stairs and almost killed themselves racing toward me.