Home Again (Oliver)

His brother was restless.
"Where we going, Ollie?"
Oliver smiled. It was so good to be with him again. He just winked at him and put his headphones in. 'True Friends' by Bring Me The Horizon. He smiled. He loved this song. He hummed along and Arnold made a face. Oliver offered him a headphone and he took it.
"I missed you, Arnie." Oliver said.
Arnold grinned.
"You too, Ollie." He closed his eyes and rested his head on the seat.
The Norwegian driving looked in the rear view mirror.
"Text me when you get there?" He asked Arnold.
He nodded and grinned.
"Of course... Mom."
"Shut up, you little shit."
Oliver smiled at the banter. He'd missed his brothers sharp tongue. While it had once annoyed him, he would welcome it now, as a little taste of home. Oliver thought of something and snapped his head towards his brother so fast his neck popped.
"You didn't bring that... vermin, did you?" He asked.
Arnold frowned.
"Of course I did. I wasn't gonna leave him with them." He jerked his head towards the man in front and made a face.
Ollie made a face of his own.
"If he gets in my way, I will step on it."
Arnold grinned.
"Whatever, princess."

Oliver looked over at Arnold. His hands were folded over his chest and his head was against the window, asleep. He looked so... Innocent when he slept. Oliver smiled and turned back to the book he was reading. He liked the... What were they called? Oh, yes, Shadowhunters. Yes. The book was interesting, he felt bad for poor Clarissa. He read for a bit, then put his book down and sighed, looking out the window. Everything looked so much more.... Beautiful when they were above ground. A fact he'd became so acquainted with over the years. He sighed again and leaned his head against the headrest, closing his eyes. He was going back to America. Allen was going to let them stay with him. Despite himself, he found himself smiling. He opened his eyes and looked through the movie list. Don't think about Allen, don't think about Allen.... God dammit, he was thinking about Allen. He scowled. Why was he doing this to himself? If he wasn't careful... He always picked the ones that were bad. He closed his eyes again and went to sleep.

"So who are we looking for?" Arnold asked sleepily.
Oliver just waved a hand at him and kept looking. His heart lifted when he spotted him. He couldn't stop himself dropping his bag and running at him, full speed, plowing into him and wrapping his arms around his neck. Allen chuckled and put a hand on his waist. Oliver pulled back, his face warming. Well, that was embarrassing. Shouldn't have done that.
"Is this your boyfriend?"
Oh god... Oliver covered his face with his hands.
"Who's asking?" Allen asked, amusement lacing his voice.
Arnold regarded Allen coolly,  looking him up and down.
"I'm his brother, Arnold. And you are?"
Allen grinned, showing off his missing canine.
"I'm his friend, Allen."
Oliver smiled. He turned to Arnold.
"We're staying with him until Ee can... Get our own place." Oliver said.
Arnold nodded and threw Ollie his bag.
"Okaaay.... So are we leaving?"
Allen nodded and stuck his hands in his pockets.
"Yea. Cmon." He began to walk away.
Oliver looked at Arnold. He looked slightly... Uncomfortable.
What was he hiding?

-Oooooh I wonder. *evil laugh* Uuuugh I finished my school production last night (1/9/16). We did Little Shop of Horrors, and it was awesome, but I'm drained. I'm so tired... Anyway, I'm trying to update! Trying so very hard. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this!! Bye!
- Kieran xx-