Is this a dream ?!

Jesy: 'So...when will you text him?'

*drinking a nice,warm milky tea*

I:'W...what?'

Jesy: 'You heard me!When will you text him?'

I: 'I...I don't know...First of all,I don't know what should I write...'

Jesy was taking a sip of her tea,and she almost didn't spit it.

Jesy: 'Are you f....kidding me?!You are so charming,what's happening with you now?!'

I: 'I just...I don't know!I forgot what was my name when I saw him!!'

I took my IPhone and looked at Jesy,and just before I wanted to ask her what should I write,somebody was calling me...It was Nick...again.

Jesy: 'Is that Nick?'

I: 'Y...yes...'

I started crying...I still can't believe what happened in my life for just one week!Jesy hugged me...

I: 'I...I can't take it anymore!'

Jesy: 'Shut up.Of course you can!It's just a little tough period!'

I: 'No...I can't...Nick was a love of my life...'

Jesy: 'Haha,you are crazy.You are just seventeen!Now,let's write a message to Nathan,he is a nice guy!You should try to be in relationship with him!' 

I: 'You don't understand!I'm not ready for new love.And Nathan can have any girl he want,why would he want me?'

I wiped my tears,and I looked in Jesy like 'What now?' Jesy got up from my bed looked out the window, thinking...

Jesy: 'You should write something like: Hey Nath!Remember me,that girl from the mall? Or something like...I don't know...'

I: 'Hmm...Maybe...Well I will write that...'

I took a breath,looked at Jesy and started writing.I was feeling weird and confused,but I write that...

I: 'Hey Nath!Remember Jade,that girl from the mall?I'm sorry I was lost today,I felt weird 'cause next to me was standing my idol...Thank you for your time today!  Jade x'

Jesy and I was staring at my phone,like 2 idiots.I mean we are idiots,'cause we think that Nathan Sykes,from The Wanted will repl... *phone is ringing*

Nath: 'Oh,hey Jade!I'm so glad you replied!And please,do not feel lost,act like I'm a normal person(as I am)! Nathan x'

...after I read that precious message to Jesy,next I know we were doing is screaming...and doing a happy dance...You know...normal fangirl things!!Unbelievable moment!!Most happiest in my life!!And now...conversation started,he is such a sweetie!!

I: 'Yea,yea,I know that,but still...Am I disturbing you in something?I don't wanna be some boring fan x'

Nath: 'No,no,don't think in that way,you are not boring at all!Even,do you wanna go with me on some tea?I have free time today! :) x'

I: 'Great!Where should we meet? x'

OMG...we are texting each other like we are old friends! Nath is so natural and...I love him...I mean...not in that...way...My heart is still broken...

Nath: 'Do you know where is our 'Wanted house' is?If you know,come here,to meet other boys too! x'

I: 'Yeah;I know where it is,can Jesy,my friend,come too?x'

Nath: 'Great!Yeah!Why not! :D SY x'

Jesy and I were RUNNING,running to their house!It's near...