Meeting The Wanted!

...it's near Big Ben!So cool.The heart was going to jump out of my chest!I'm feeling so excited!And Jesy is for sure ;) Still can not believe that I'm in front door of The Wanted's house!

*ding dong*

...someone is opening the door....It's Nathan!Even more beautiful(if that is possible)!Breath taking boy!

Nath: 'Heya girls!Welcome to our house!'

I can't stop smiling!It's still incredible!

Nath: 'You should sit in the living room,there is Jay,other boys are...IDK where,but they will come,I'll be right back!'

Jay stood up and offered his hand.

Jay: 'Hello girls,I'm Jay,although you may know...'

I: 'Hey Jay,I'm Jade,and of course we know who you are!' *smiling and taking his hand*

Jesy: '..and I'm Jesy'

Jay: 'Oh great!2 more persons with letter J in it!Amazing!Sit here and..'

Someone is coming down the stairs,I think it's Tom,but judging by Jesy's view, it is Siva,and yes,it's him!Oh my God he is so tall,he is like a model!And he is stylish!3rd breath taking guy,great,today we will stop breathing,so many beautiful guys in front of us!!

I: 'Hello!'

Seev: 'Hi!My name is...'

Jesy: 'S....Siva'

Seev: *smiling* 'Heh,yea'

Oh my God he is so perfect when he smiles.I saw that Jesy could not say a single word,so I took things into my own hands.

I: 'My name is Jade,and she is Jesy...' *lower voice* 'She is crazy about you,so sorry for seeing here like this,like some idiot haha'

Seev: 'Oh..hahahah' *going to sit next to Jesy*

Then here comes Tom,running like some idiot,and behind him is Max,chasing him. Hahah,I feel so honored to be in this fanbase(and of course,to be around them,that's so impossible!!) Tom saw us and he was trying to be normal,but Max run up again,'cause he was without a T-shirt,and he was feeling a little bit stupid (WHY MAX,WHY?!)

Tom: 'Hey,how ya doin'?'

I: 'Great,and you?'

He sat next to Jay and seductively looked at me and smiled(okay,maybe it wasn't seductively,that's just...his look)

Tom: 'Perfect'

Nathan was coming,with hands full off some snacks and Jay started to laugh like an idiot.We all looked at him,and our faces where: 'Where did that come from?'

Jay: 'L...look at Nath...Haha,he was trying to look perfect,but his shirt is backwards!'

'He was trying to look perfect'..what?why?We are just some #TWFanmily members...not anything special...Why would he try to be perfect just because of us? :D

Nath: 'W...what?Oh my God,really,look at this...Could someone help me with this?' 

Siva jumped and he took snacks from him,and then Nathan run upstairs.

Tom: *trying to take breath* 'Hahahah,well surely he will need help!'

Siva: 'Jade,do you want to go and help him?'

What?Why me?Oh what on earth did Jesy told him?Yep,she told him about my celeb crush,'cause she is trying to cover up her smile.Well,anyway...Why not? >:) Seev,thank you for that!

I: 'Yeah,why not' I  immediately got up and Tom said that his room is the first one,with picture of some puppy and Nath on door(aaaaaaaaawwwwww so sweet!)

I was going up and then I saw Max...wow....transformation,so elegant!

Max: 'Oh,hello,I just wanted to say that someone should help our baby out,you're going to help him?' *smiling(a little bit naughty)*

I: 'Haha,yeah'

He opened the door of his room

Max: 'Here is Nathan's room,I'll be down!:D'

I: 'Thank you Maxie :D'

He winked and run down.And now...I turned my head and saw Nath's...Shirtless back...OMG,this day could not be better!

I: ....