Nah,he is born mad.

Nano: 'Oh...yea....you didn't tell her...' *looking at Nath* '...Well...Nothing! Nice to meet you...'

I: 'I'm Jade.And Nath,what is Mr.Nano talking about?'

Max: 'Don't be too nice to him!He will use that,he is evil ;)'

Nano: 'Shut up Max.'

Nath: 'Um...well....can we....talk....about this privately?'

I: 'Sure'

Nano: 'Wooohaa!Not now!We must go!You have so much work today!'

Nath: 'Yep.You must be boring like always.'

Nano: 'It's not all at parties and girls!'

Tom: 'hahah,and it's not all about work Nano!:D'

Nano was a little bit angry at the boys...

I: *whispering* 'Nath,you should go...Nano is a bit angry on you...'

Nath: *also whispering* 'Nah,he is born mad.But,maybe you are right...we have a concert tonight at some pub,and we didn't practice at all!'

I: *still whispering* 'You idiots!What are you waiting for?Haha'

Nath smiled,with that....'you know you love me' face OH MY GOD,and I had to photograph him!

( http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6eni2csV31rzvr2fo1_400.png )

....And I just saw on my IPhone,for only 3 days it's Summertime Ball!!Can't wait!!But....what did Nathan wanted to tell me?Oh,how will I live till the next time when I will see him?I can't live without him.I see that now.And when that idiot of my ex boyf wanted to punch him,I felt like he wanted to punch my heart....So many things were taking my head when I was watching boys leaving my house...Next few hours were like centuries - Jesy left my house,'cause she had to help her mother something....Then I've got some text...I though: It's Jesy....but nope....that is not Jesy,that's....