Chapter 17: Tournament challenge 4

Just a disclaimer that school for me started so my updates won't be as frequent. Sorry guys :( and also a shout out to CeleRo for all of the comments! I love getting feed back, and predictions from you guys! Keep reading, and enjoy!

I awoke to a dark room. My senses were clouded as if there was fog surrounding me. The curtains on the window were closed and the lights were out. I seen an IV connected to my arm. I pulled it out carefully. Then I laid down in the bed as I slowly woke up. I felt something warm next to me. I rolled over and came face to face with a sleeping Damian. I jumped out of shock and let out a sudden yelp of surprise. I landed with a thud on the ground. I sat up off of the ground and rubbed the back of my head. I sat on the cold floor for awhile while my memories slowly returned to me. He sedated me! I sat up off of the floor quickly. I had an upset look on my face and was ready to beat the stupid punk. This was the second time he sedated me! I was about to yank the covers off of him but seen that he was sleeping. He was smiling? He breathed softly and had a peaceful look on his face. I smiled to myself and got back in the bed. I was so ticked off at him right now! If he wasn't so adorable when he slept he would be soo dead right now. I wrapped the covers around me again and faced the opposite direction of him. I was still tired though. I just thought to myself about what the next challenge might be and my thoughts were cut off. I felt an arm wrap around my waist slowly. I felt shivers run up my spin. Heat rushed to my cheeks. Was I blushing! I snarled at myself for being so childish. As I mentally scolded myself for acting like Sophia I felt him pull me closer. I let out another surprised yelp at this. I could feel his shaking behind me. I turned around and seen him with his eyes closed tightly.  He squeezed me tighter and shook. He looked like he was having a nightmare. How do you go from smiling to this in half a second. He mumbled something in a different language and started to tremble. I seen a tear slowly fall from one of his eyes. I watched it glide down his cheek and land on the pillow. I sighed to myself for doing this. I put my hand on his chest and rested my head under his chin. He pulled me closer once more before his shaking slowly started to fade away. When he woke up he was sooo dead. His eyes fluttered open. He gave an exhausted yawn. and went to sit up but noticed me on his chest. He smiled and stayed there for awhile until I decided to get up.

"Morning." He said rubbing his eyes.

I sat up off of the bed and streatched. I didn't say anything.

"You should probably hurry up if you stay to long you'll miss breakfast." He said sitting up in the bed and rubbing his eyes.

I stood up and got ready. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time. I grabbed a comb that was on his dresser and used it to help tie my hair up. After that I put a sweat band on. I walked out and did the rest of my routine. When I finished everything in my morning routine I began a walk to the cafeteria. When I walked in I could see the other girls sitting next to each other. The sleepathon had really bonded us... well except Monica. She had a cast wrapped around her fractured arm. I sat down next to the other girls. I ate my breakfast quietly listening to the girls talk back and forth. It was mostly quiet because the other girls were still recovering from the last challenge.

"So wakeing up kind of late don't you think? You almost missed breakfast." Sophia said.

"Does this mean you were tired?" She said in a know it all voice.

"No, but if I was I belive that I have good reasons to be." I stated dully.

"So why wake up so late?" She questioned me farther.

"Damian sedated me... again." I said.

"Wow! He must have a death wish." Wendy said sarcastically.