Chapter 4 - Oliver Jones

-Oliver's POV-

I'm 17 years old and best friends with Adam Miller. His birthday is on the same day as mine, May 1st, which is kind of why we're best friends. We met in kindergarten and boom. Bro's for life. He's really chill and laid-back once you get to know him. Back in California we used to skateboard together all the time and draw graffiti in alleys until we got caught one time. I don't get it; they teach us how to draw graffiti in school and call it art but once we do it outside it's called vandalism.

On our way to homeroom, I stopped at my locker to get my books. As I slammed the locker shut I saw my baby girl walking towards me.

"Rosey-poo!" I screamed and ran to her. I picked her up and spun her around. Her little giggle made me go mad. She kissed my cheek and then slapped me. " Ow."

"Oli put me down," she laughed. "You know I hate being lifted."

"No." I slung her over my shoulder and starting walking towards out classroom. People were whispering and staring and I saw Adam smirk at me. Rose hit my back and threw a fit but she's helpless. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my butt.

"WHAT THE HELL ROSE! DID YOU JUST BITE MY BUTT?!"

"Yes." I almost dropped her on the ground. The pain in my left butt cheek was unbearable. I put her down and curled up on the floor.

"That's what you get moron," my lovely girlfriend snickered. I looked up at her in awe. She was so beautiful

http://www.polyvore.com/roses_first_day/set?id=104924029 (Rose's Outfit)

She smirked down at me and helped me up.

"Who's your friend?" she questioned, eyeing Adam up an down.

"Adam Miller, I'm Oli's best friend," he answered for me. Rose looked back at me but then someone caught her eye.