Chapter 3 - Adam Miller

-Adam's POV-

As I turned off the music I noticed a beautiful girl sitting beside me. Her shorts showed off her legs and her tank top showed some of her stomach but I didn't care. Her straight brown hair framed her face and her eyes chocolately eyes pierced into mine.

http://www.polyvore.com/september_1st/set?id=104849129 (Alice's outfit)

"Well, are you going to move so I can get out?" I hissed at her. She raised her eyebrow at me and slowly stood up, staring into my eyes. "Thanks," I said as I brushed past her. Probably some ignorant chick who runs the school. I walked down the bus aisle and out the door where the front enterance of the school was. West Edmonton HIgh School. The building wasn't very big, not as big as my old school back in San Fransisco. I don't even understand why we moved here; my dad said he wanted to take me hunting but couldn't we have just gone on a trip instead of moving to another country? As I strolled the office, I noticed a couple of girl's looking at me and whispering. The blonde girl winked at me and strutted away, obviously making me her next victim. The office lady gave me a paper with my classes listed on it and directed me to my homeroom. On my way there I stopped to go to the bathroom. I fixed my hair in the mirror and then continued on to homeroom. Suddenly someone hung their arm around my shoulder.

"Adam! How's it goin' bro?" the freak yelled into my ear. I turned to face him and was realived to see the familiar face of my old best friend, Oliver Jones. He moved here back in '09 and we haven't seen each other since.

"Oli! Dude I didn't know you go to this school!"

"Yeah I'm in 11a. You?"

"Same!"

We high fived each other and walked to homeroom together. This might not be so bad..