Another Sunday

Every Sunday's was the same. I have to wake up by 8:00 to clean my room and get dressed into something that would make people want me. I've given up on trying to look good but everyone else always tries. It's 13:00 and time for me to get downstairs. The living room was packed with adults all ready to adopt so I decided to get away from it all. I sat on the wall out front of the home, plugged my earphones into my iPod and started playing and started playing Sleepwalking by Bmth. I twirled my hair around my finger and realising that my green highlights were fading.

*Oli's pov*

I've been so bored lately. Every day when I wake up it's the same thing. Eat, band practice, sleep and start again. The band is starting to loose its spark and if we don't do something about it we're going to crumble. "Hey Oli what are you doing?" Matt asked. I looked at the table and I saw in the junk pile a load of adoption leaflets. I grabbed them, put them in my bag, and replied with "going out!" On my way out I slammed the door and made my way there.

*Alexis' Pov*

I looked out and saw a big black seven seater. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see inside. Just then i turned around to see Mrs Moore trying get my attention. I took out my earphones slowly knowing that she would
Say something horrible to me.
(A/N this is just a filler. The next chapter will be way longer. I just it this one in so anyone does read this[so probably no one] knows it's not discontinued).